Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Basically the heroine is someone the nearby villagers rely on for help from anything like finding a lost kid to subjugating monsters. Later events may involve capture, possession, and other dark themes.
"capture, possession, and other dark themes" for/with who? Playable character?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
"capture, possession, and other dark themes" for/with who? Playable character?
Like I said in my previous post, I'm just going off from what I remember. But yeah, the playable character may have these scenes in the next work. I'm thinking the other nun Hana will get some, too, but I don't remember if there were any specific mentions. I tried to go through pages of the developers' posts with google translate again to show you all something.

This back in February last year is probably the closest to what I was talking about in my previous post.
I google translated the blog post and posted it under spoilers here. Some things don't make sense, but most things do make sense. I edited out everything but what's mentioned of the next work. The blog also features a small Q&A based off of user comments, I think.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Sooo, any news about his next Game? A demo or anything? = o
The latest update was today. The developers were testing the main heroine's costume break mechanic and seeing if their new acid-spitting zombie makes it work. The devs also received a voice sample - I'm guessing from one of their contracted VAs. No news about when a demo will hit.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

tadatooty

Nov 11, 2019
From what I remember off of Google translate the developers planned to write story scenarios centered around the heroine taking requests from NPCs. Basically the heroine is someone the nearby villagers rely on for help from anything like finding a lost kid to subjugating monsters. Later events may involve capture, possession, and other dark themes. Just the other day the developers finished up an early design of what conversations will look like.
If you haven't seen her already, the girl on the right (Hana) is supposed to be a NPC who stays behind in the church to offer support outside of combat. There's already a "defeated portrait" of her drawn, however it seems that developers are still deciding whether she'll have any scenes in the first release. Like the main heroine (Lilia) there's plans for her to be voiced. I've no idea if the characters will have voiced dialogue or just voiced sound effects like in the last game.

You mention there was possession took place, can you provide a brief description of what happen? I might play this game if there is a theme revolve herione or one of her ally get possessed.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
You mention there was possession took place, can you provide a brief description of what happen? I might play this game if there is a theme revolve herione or one of her ally get possessed.
It's just an expressed interest from the developers, in response to user comments. According to one of their blog posts, this may be included in their next work - it's not guaranteed unfortunately. I made an earlier post not far up this page mentioning possession, but I'll put a shortened version here anyway. This is all google translated.

Reactions: tadatooty

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I hope in the new game, she actually gets fucked a lot and it's not just 80% guro again.
I second this, too. However, I also think the guro helps build up the brutal horror atmosphere this game has. If the enemies were always rapey, I feel like the stages wouldn't feel as dangerous. Basically, if the enemies aren't killing our heroine, then they're probably busy breeding with her.

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
I second this, too. However, I also think the guro helps build up the brutal horror atmosphere this game has. If the enemies were always rapey, I feel like the stages wouldn't feel as dangerous. Basically, if the enemies aren't killing our heroine, then they're probably busy breeding with her.
Yea that's fine. But most of it being rape or having rape involved somehow (preferably before mutilation) is preferable.
The death scenes that didn't involve dismemberment were pretty okay.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I dunno, there are only 11 outright guro scenes out of 44 sequences. There are some others that are brutal or imply snuff, like the petrification scene, but they're not actually guro. Transformation scenes, no matter how grotesque to some, do not count as guro.

So if anything, the game is only about 25% guro. With the rest being spread between perverse and some body-horror, parasitism, maybe snuff in some cases, etc. I personally quite like this balance.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I dunno, there are only 11 outright guro scenes out of 44 sequences. There are some others that are brutal or imply snuff, like the petrification scene, but they're not actually guro. Transformation scenes, no matter how grotesque to some, do not count as guro.

So if anything, the game is only about 25% guro. With the rest being spread between perverse and some body-horror, parasitism, maybe snuff in some cases, etc. I personally quite like this balance.
The issue for a lot of people is that most of the game-over scenes leading up to the Village stage - the fourth stage in the game - are brutal deaths for the heroine. Rabiane can die from being eaten alive, drowning in a swamp, or from parasitism, or etc. I wouldn't blame people for thinking SiNiSistar was just a guro erotica game after playing through the first two stages. This was also my first impression when I started out. And if people haven't already quit up to that point, I doubt bestiality with large spiders was something many were looking forward to.

4.30 star(s) 62 Votes