VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sinister Chronicle [v0.2] [Flylupus]

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
the Trans character will come aboard in the chapter 07.
The term "come aboard" gives the impression of a substantial role in the game. That makes me happy. Looking forward to seeing what you've got planned.

Any plans for an android port? And you should probably get yourself the Developer tag.

• Angry
Reactions: genthrow

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
it's just the prologue of 12 chapters "book" for now. all the storry is already writen. the tag concerne every chapters already writen.
Then please put only the tags present in the current version on the post and in "genre" and put a "planned tags" section in genre. That'd be really helpful, because many people will choose to play it because of the tags on the post and be disappointed if the content is not in the current game. That's a fast way to get bad reviews.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
it's just the prologue of 12 chapters "book" for now. all the storry is already writen. the tag concerne every chapters already writen.
The tags at the top are for content that is already in the game, if you want to place future or planned content put in the genre tab in the post itself.

flylupus1980

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2020
Then please put only the tags present in the current version on the post and in "genre" and put a "planned tags" section in genre. That'd be really helpful, because many people will choose to play it because of the tags on the post and be disappointed if the content is not in the current game. That's a fast way to get bad reviews.
post updates

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
english isn't my mother language, i'll try to correct everything I can
I'll take a stab at it, but I am also not entirely sure what some parts are trying to say, but this is my attempt to clean it up:

The story follows Damnare Sanguinem (or however you choose to rename him), who has woken up without his memories. Without knowing the city he's in (or even the year), he will attempt to find answers from his supposed family. However his family seems to have trouble of their own; they are trying to hide from something or someone...maybe even from you.

flylupus1980

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2020
I'll take a stab at it, but I am also not entirely sure what some parts are trying to say, but this is my attempt to clean it up:

The story follows Damnare Sanguinem (or however you choose to rename him), who has woken up without his memories. Without knowing the city he's in (or even the year), he will attempt to find answers from his supposed family. However his family seems to have trouble of their own; they are trying to hide from something or someone...maybe even from you.
Damnare Sanguinem is name of the first book of the Sinister chronicle

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
The text is too small, and the 30 odd text boxes are annoying. Plus I keep getting called Dragur even though I chose a custom name...

Reactions: JeremyCole300

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Well, tried it. It's going to need a lot of work, for sure. None of the tags are in the game yet. Story needs a lot of polish. Renders grainy and grey. Dialogue is close to incomprihensible most of the time due to the translation. Very annoying that dev has locked a lot of scenes together so when it looks like it's time to click to the next scene, if you do, you miss out... I could go on. But hopefully as the dev improves so will the product. But those tags have got to go.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Damnare Sanguinem is name of the first book of the Sinister chronicle
Ah. Take two:

Sinister Chronicle, book I: Damnare Sanguinem. The player (however you choose to name him), has woken up without his memories. Without knowing the city he's in (or even the year), he will attempt to find answers from his supposed family. However his family seems to have trouble of their own; they are trying to hide from something or someone...maybe even from you.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

flylupus1980

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2020
30 odd text bo
The text is too small, and the 30 odd text boxes are annoying. Plus I keep getting called Dragur even though I chose a custom name...
I'll work on the scrypt and the small text. don't worry their only 12 text boxes max and for all ( I put it there so you can see the text color and text color are here so you can see right away who is speaking (could be a mistake but thought it was helpful ) )

Reactions: Weasel_Face

izumou

Jul 19, 2020
is it intended that when u change the mc´s name, the "original" name is still used in the dialog instead of ur custome name? Also the writing could be bigger imo.

flylupus1980

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2020
is it intended that when u change the mc´s name, the "original" name is still used in the dialog instead of ur custome name? Also the writing could be bigger imo.
A hot fix if you want, extract it on the Game directory

Reactions: izumou