VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sinister Chronicle [v0.2] [Flylupus]

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Interesting plot and premise. Engrish but not that bad. Render could use improvement. 15-20 mins at least content if you're not skipping.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

flylupus1980

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2020
Interesting plot and premise. Engrish but not that bad. Render could use improvement. 15-20 mins at least content if you're not skipping.

Thanks, as I said before, I already write the 12 chapters, arround 1500 scenes To render and rework for now. For now, I'll rerender what friend help to point out. ( like glitch and light ) Stay tuned. if everything goes without problem, I think I can produce an update for the 1st chapter in 2 or 3 weeks

Reactions: darth_hiruma

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Named character creepy balding dude and then everywhere his name is listed as the default name instead of the name you picked and neither did anyone use baldy for the MC. Text is way to small for me to even bother trying to read it and I don't feel like buying a magnifying glass just to try to read the lines.

• Haha
Reactions: Led

flylupus1980

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2020
Named character creepy balding dude and then everywhere his name is listed as the default name instead of the name you picked and neither did anyone use baldy for the MC. Text is way to small for me to even bother trying to read it and I don't feel like buying a magnifying glass just to try to read the lines.

There a hotfix for that

Reactions: Led

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Needs rape tag. The MC's sister gets kidnapped and when he finds her, he has to literally pull one of the kidnappers out of her... I managed to power through some completely incomprehensible dialogues, but it would be nice to know there was going to be that type of content in the game before wasting any time on it.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Also there was no group sex in the game that I saw. The scene where the sister is being raped doesn't count as group sex because the thug with the gun was standing guard.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
"He will sleep with not only girls but with men and trans as well." I don't mind my mc being a male slut I just want to know is he a top or bottom?

Reactions: Khairus

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
well it need gay tag...

edited:

oh didnt saw that is planned...gl with pansexualwhateveritis mean of this :cool:

Edited2

Wtf is clause..and what is in near 1901-2099

Twenties are industrial revolition when we can move by steam....21 we have electro cars...

2099? Maybe we will have more names for bisexuals....

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
"Be aware, that my Main Character is Pansexual. He will sleep with not only girls but with men and trans as well."

I don't believe this warning was there when I downloaded earlier as I wouldn't have downloaded it... I was going to say the biggest problem was the need for a translation but this statement is far more of one. It's stated as though the player has no control over it and that's a hell no for me.

Anon4990

Nov 12, 2016
Id like some clarification on the pansexual thing. Are you planning on giving us the option to skip and/or not watch those scenes or are they must-see for some story reason or even good old word of god ( ) ?

Reactions: Degro

flylupus1980

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2020
Id like some clarification on the pansexual thing. Are you planning on giving us the option to skip and/or not watch those scenes or are they must-see for some story reason or even good old word of god ( ) ?
I'll try to put optional everything that can be optional. so if you don't like a kink, and you would be able to skip it. ( as long as It can be avoid it, scene in the prologue aren't skipable cause I need them to build my characters )

Yeah milf
When? where?

Walkthrough please ? :)
Just follow the lead of the story. you should be fine ;)

flylupus1980

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2020
well it need gay tag...

edited:

oh didnt saw that is planned...gl with pansexualwhateveritis mean of this :cool:

Edited2

Wtf is clause..and what is in near 1901-2099

Twenties are industrial revolition when we can move by steam....21 we have electro cars...

2099? Maybe we will have more names for bisexuals....
clause 20th or 21th century <= meant 1999 to 2021. in simple terme for you : Nowadays

• Angry
Reactions: laeg

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Sorry but the Engrish is a real turn off and so is the story when it is understandable. Good luck and bye.