ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I ran into a dead lock in the mines:
I played an "Insight" card. But apparently there was only one card left in the deck. → rien ne va plus

Reactions: Droid Productions

Guywithalife

Jul 23, 2018
Art is very good but the chatting.... my god...
Why for EVERY little quest must we have never endings off topics chatting with every character ? ?
I know it's better for "setting the mood" etc but it's waaaaayyyyyy to long.
Example : I go buy paints to Anya's shop.
Very simple : Hello, do you have some paints ? Yes. Fine, how much ? Ok, thanks. Bye.
But no... Nearly 10 min (my english isn't as good as I would like it to be ^^) reading off topic blabla...
The gacha game special technique : unlimited yap

• Haha
Reactions: Amarinth12

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SinnersLanding-0.3.0b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

xxn00bxx

May 10, 2017
Ran into an issue where Dawn gave me the poison quest again when I went for the ceremony. After a while I couldn't even talk to her and the whole quest seems bugged. Anyone got a save at the end of the chapter? I don't feel like replaying everything

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Ran into an issue where Dawn gave me the poison quest again when I went for the ceremony. After a while I couldn't even talk to her and the whole quest seems bugged. Anyone got a save at the end of the chapter? I don't feel like replaying everything
There's a spankbank (savegame from latest start of content) linked in the main post.

Before you do, could you drop me your latest save + player.log? Should be here:

Savegame Paths:
Windows:
%USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Sinners Landing

OSX:
Saves: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Sinners Landing
Log file: ~/Library/Logs/FlexibleMedia/Sinners Landing

Linux:
$XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Sinners Landing

SteamDeck:
/home/deck/.config/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Sinners Landing

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
What folder is your save data stored in?
Savegame Paths:
Windows:
%USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Sinners Landing

OSX:
Saves: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Sinners Landing
Log file: ~/Library/Logs/FlexibleMedia/Sinners Landing

Linux:
$XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Sinners Landing

SteamDeck:
/home/deck/.config/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Sinners Landing

Reactions: FGM01

V_F

May 11, 2017
For some reason I had a scene with Dawn kissing her in the bell tower but it's grayed out still in the spank bank. Is that a bug? Or is there a different Dawn scene?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
For some reason I had a scene with Dawn kissing her in the bell tower but it's grayed out still in the spank bank. Is that a bug? Or is there a different Dawn scene?
There's a different dawn tower scene that gets a bit rounchier.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Thx, I'll have a look.
Got another one :(

Entered the dungeon again to fetch the orb.
After two encounters I got a dead lock in the dungeon map. I tried this a few times with the same result.
Then I chose to skip the fights and this time I cleared the dungeon. (dunno if this was related or just coincidence)

During dead lock the game was still responsive. I could scroll. The menu cog wheel worked.
When I hovered over the next circle it pop up. But I could not select it.

(A vague suspicion: It could be related to scrolling. A few times the map was already in scrolling mode when it appeared. Maybe the mouse press/release logic has a glitch?)

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
(A vague suspicion: It could be related to scrolling. A few times the map was already in scrolling mode when it appeared. Maybe the mouse press/release logic has a glitch?)
Interesting data-point; will check it out.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Cant claim my loot in the Dungeon because the "Claim" button is off screen. Playing in Windowed mode on PC. Couldn't get options screen to come up either, so had to close the game out. Really irritating.

I also don't understand why I cant continue every time I go to the Dungeon. After I get 3 or 4 in I cant go on anymore, I clock but it wont go. Is this related to Stamina? Well, how do I get Stamina? The entire Dungeon is rather confusing frankly. Skipping battles gets you no loot? Why? Not all of us want to do the battle crap.

Also, in conversations I click the things to get points, but my points aren't going up when I look at my characters stats.

cartcurt

Feb 25, 2019
Have anyone stuck during talk after Morwena spanking?
Since I can not progress I do not talk to her about it?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Huh, I reached the "end" of the content and never triggered it. Did I miss something?
The content is non-linear; you can complete Roselyn's content without having completed Dawns content.

Dawn has a kiss in the tower, then you complete the Orb quest for the priestesses, then you get a masturbation scene with her, then a handjob in the tower.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes