Jun 2, 2022
Stuck on the broken bucket quest: I go pick it up (thought I already had, but it's still down there), but she still thinks I don't have it and it's not down there anymore. Related nit: She describes the door to the cellar as being outside.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is there a post content scene in the game? It says 2/3 scenes but the third is labeled as "Coming soon" so is there only 2 scenes in actuallity? Plus I haven't seen at least 2 of the screenshots in the OP. Is that just future content that will be added later?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Okay, I just updated latest version.

Win32: - - - -
Win64: - - - -
OSX: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TL;DR? This update makes a ton of fixes to the card game, adds in a huge new story-line focused on the two priestesses and advances the story in general.

If you're enjoying the game, don't forget to give the devs support. You can grab the game from Steam.

or from . We're also on and , and give out free Steam Keys for anyone with >$12 lifetime support (so 1x month of $12, or 4x months of $3 would both be eligible for a key).

Last edited:

BruceCM

Jan 5, 2020
Soonish. We accidentally unlocked like 50 new cards the week before the release (I hadn't realized that the designer unlocked all the sword, pipe, axe and whip cards from the relaxation activities, many of them untested), so the last 2 weeks has been running around with our hair on fire, fixing 50 cards that weren't ever meant to unlock for months.
Oops.... That'd be why there were so many little updates for it, then! I'll get around to playing it again soon..... :p

Reactions: Droid Productions

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
If I go to do the quest to clean/fix the bells, I go to visit dawn in the library and get a black screen and its stuck there. I reload the game and just go to the bell tower and nothing happens. Save is below if that helps, its just outside dawns room.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If I go to do the quest to clean/fix the bells, I go to visit dawn in the library and get a black screen and its stuck there. I reload the game and just go to the bell tower and nothing happens. Save is below if that helps, its just outside dawns room.
Curious. We'll have a look, thx.

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
I played an earlier demo just fine, but on this build I get a 'failed to load mono' error when launching the exe.

Its probably an OS related issue, still on Windows 7 64 bits here. But then again, the early demo worked fine on this box a couple months ago, so figured I'd mention it.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I played an earlier demo just fine, but on this build I get a 'failed to load mono' error when launching the exe.

Its probably an OS related issue, still on Windows 7 64 bits here. But then again, the early demo worked fine on this box a couple months ago, so figured I'd mention it.
At a guess you unzipped it to somewhere weird; try to put it in c:\tmp and see if that helps.

Reactions: Valamyr

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yep, works now! I had unzipped it on my desktop and somehow something must have gone wrong /facepalm

Thank you very much!
The addressable paths (where we store all the assets) get really long, and because MS doesn't like paths >256 characters, you can end up with illegal path-names.

It's a wonderful intersection of MS being 'tards and unity being 'tards, which likely means the next CEO of MS is John Riccitiello.

• Haha
Reactions: Valamyr

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SinnersLanding-0.2.3L
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Nice, this game is great. I love your unique style games. But no magic handjob scene in this build?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Curious. We'll have a look, thx.
Same issue on my file, I'm going to try and restart from the beggining. The file seems bugged (no pun intended). Because Dawn also has the conversation prompt for the bug poison quest qued up even though I completed it. I can even go as far as collecting the flowers, but she won't let me turn in...most likely because the quest is listed as completed and the follow up quest involving the room is complete as well. Room looks great.

Like I said, best way to avoid the bug is replay. So I will.
Sidenote: do the character traits that you gain points for matter yet? Does the hidden character values as well, or can you currently get all scenes regardless of what you say (aside from the prompts just before the scenes to choose to skip them, of course).

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
The additional content for Paradise Lust 1 was mostly completed back in June 2023; we're just finishing it up (which takes a day or 2) and integrating any small bug-fixes before the big Steam Sales to keep it fresh, and remind people that it still exists. Steam's pretty critical for keeping the dev-team fed.

Apart from that, we slowly grew the Flexible Media team with the explicit goal of splitting it in two; about 15 months ago, the first couple of people went over (lead artist Sven Nuudes, Chase and me), and then gradually we hired up on both sides. The full flexible media team is now 3 programmers (1 dedicated to Paradise Lust, 1 on Sinners Landing, and me tracking both), 4 writers (including Chase), 2 lead artists (Sven and Chastitty), and 6 junior artists, as well as 3 contractors that also do 2D art.

2D games are just a LOT of work :) I do Love of Magic / Morningstar as hobby-games, working alone on nights and weekends, so I'm pretty aware of the difference in workload between the two.
Holy shit. That's how you do business. And then we have people that are trying to defend a greedy devs by saying "but he is a solo dev", while their patreon is at 10K+ and their primary work became milkers. Huge respect to Flexible Media team, even tho i'm not a big fun of love of magic game, but this one looks good.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes