Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
But a lot of black screen bugs when going from a place to another (need to force close the game, reopen then its fixed, or bug again, like when you talk to Dawn about the orb get hj then want to go to the broken altar room it's always bugged black screen, got also this when I wanted to go in to dungeon sometimes, never got that bug in prev version neither any other games).
That's weird. Android or PC? If PC/Mac/Linux, get me the player.log, I'll have a look.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Just a quick question. I have this and PL 2 on steam and opt it to beta version. When does new content get added? Every end month?
It's a little more complex than that. When it was just PL1 we aimed for last Thursday of the month. The exception to that is the big steam sales (summer, black friday, winter and spring), which we try to aim to hit at the beginning of the sale (it gives a visibility boost, and means we're able to pay salaries).

With 3 games:
- Paradise Lust 1 had scheduled updates for the next year, hitting each of the major sales. The final update will be the Summer sale, when Mi Sun gets to have fun.
- For Paradise Lust 2 and Sinners Landing we try to hit the Steam sales as well, which means we'll have 3 games all updating on the opening of the Summer Sale.
- For the rest of the updates we try to stagger it so we don't release both at the same time (there's shared resources like me, the QA team, etc, despite there being two full development teams on). As such, Paradise Lust 2 will get an update last thursday of April (25th) and Sinners Landing will get an update middle of May.

So, on average 6 weeks between releases (not counting PL1).

Beta branches will get updates more regularly than that, basically as each sub-story is done we roll it out for testing on the beta branch; the one that went out yesterday on PL2's beta branch is what will be April 25ths build on default (once we've smoked out any bugs and issues). Sinners Landing will hopefully get its first new content (as opposed to bug fix) either next week or early the week after.

Busy busy :)

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
I have no idea if this is intended like this but I think it's a bug because we are limited to 4 of the same card but everyday in game (or every time I gain an new card I gain a copy of all previopusly gained, not the one from the base deck.)
I have 16 Minor transformation but i'm limited to only 4 at the same time ^^'

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
0.2.3N Hotfix (no new content, just bug-fixes, balancing updates and guards).

Win64: - - - -
Win32: - - - -
OSX: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Last edited:

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
Thank you for the fixes. Now the combat system works correctly and has sense with negative cards "forced" in hand.

Is there a way to use the potions or is it for later use like the other items? I don't see any option during (or before/after) combat to use them. If so, how?

I suppose the 0.2.3M is a typo fo 0.2.3N, right? If not, what are the changes in "N"?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thank you for the fixes. Now the combat system works correctly and has sense with negative cards "forced" in hand.

Is there a way to use the potions or is it for later use like the other items? I don't see any option during (or before/after) combat to use them. If so, how?

I suppose the 0.2.3M is a typo fo 0.2.3N, right? If not, what are the changes in "N"?
0.2.3n
- Added guards to broken glass not triggering the conversation
- Added shine animations for rooms and interactable objects

Looks like another change snuck in while I was building.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SinnersLanding-0.2.3N
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
The update worked like a charm about black screen bugs. Though, (and I will not be able to reproduce), I still got one black screen error while in the mines OR that bug where you collect items in a chest then you are not able to click on the next step map icon.

I'm guessing (it's just a guessing) it's because I click on ctrl to quickly pass all the dialogues already read and fast click everywhere. Got those bugs already happening before. I said I'm guessing it's because of fast skipping dialogues because when I click normaly with left click those are never happening. For info, on 20 entire battles (from begining to final boss): black screen only happened once. The freezing "can't click" next step icon happened 3 times. Only possible way is to relaunch an automatic save or you are stuck, same as the black screen.

English not being my language it's a bit hard for me to explain with the right words but there is also that bug (even if mostly fixed, rarely happening anymore), when you open a chest in the mines, and before clicking on collect items, you already have that other pop up if some monsters shows up.. (not gonna be able to explain it better). Open chest=> once the items should appear you already have that next combat pop up with ennemies avatars and fight button, and the other one to grab the items from the chest just under it, sometimes you can just click on collect all then fight, but sometimes you are stuck with 2 unclickable buttons because mixed together.

Next time it reproduces, if you want, I will give you my log again.

Reactions: Droid Productions
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes