VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sinners [v0.1-hotfix] [PigheadGames]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png

Overview:
Sinners is a Japanese-style visual novel. Instead of an open world game, this game will be more linear where choices will affect the endings.
You will play the role of a freelance programmer. One day, you receive a mysterious letter. Depending on your choice, your life is intertwined with up to five other girls. In the end, maybe you can find out who sent you the letter? You can completely skip any storyline if you don't like it.​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-30
Release Date: 2021-10-29
Developer: pigheadGames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1-hotfix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -

main_menu.png apt a_handjob_start.png apt mc_happy.png bedroom b_spank_with_pant.png cafe cd_sit.png classroom mc_raise_hand.png

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
You can completely skip any storyline if you don't like it.
At first look you receive several letters/mails and you pick the stories you want ... inside the first story there is not much buildup. You get a choice that dont seem to change anything, and after that a game over choice. Then there is (as far as the game goes) just sex scene or no sex scene choices.

In the first story what really annoys me is the diner. Why do we go there when she brings her own cake? They even talk about that and how unusual it is. Then why? o_O

So the letters/mails activate or deactivate storylines - currently they dont seem to intertwine.

Seems to be a solid game with a "magic" premise - not my thing and the way to big ugly meat pole dick of the MC are a turn off for me ...so I will probably wait some time to have a new look into this.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
English needs some work, but overall the game is decent for a 0.1
One more thing, the game needs a rape and a vaginal sex tag, the first time Gina invites you to her apartment, if you pick the option to make a move on her all of a sudden, the MC just full on rapes her and it's game over.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
...This man has a 2x4 for a dick
Also is it just me, or does HS2 out of the box default lighting just looks terrible 90% of the time?