3.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Satisfaction 3D Games

Satisfaction Games
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2017
Found another one. Probably the result of some sort of automatic Find & Replace for "max" that replaced "climax" with "cli[mcname]" or similar.
(Again, "Thade" is my mc's name.)
View attachment 3864790

As for this one... I don't know what Mom was supposed to be... "he will become a true landlady of sex" doesn't make sense :p
View attachment 3864792

I might need to start making a list:
View attachment 3864794 ... View attachment 3864793 ... View attachment 3864795 ... View attachment 3864797
I call?
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I appreciate your diligence in reporting errors. I will ensure to exercise greater care when reviewing future updates.

Reactions: L7Bear

Bifyou

Jul 12, 2024
If you can access the images and copy and paste, copy them from each folder and place in a new folder just to view. Do not CUT as that will remove them from the game.
Yeah thanks Bopper. I did figure it out before. But the main reason I wanted to do that is because I couldn't believe the main girl (teacher who lives with kid) didn't have any real sex in the game. And after seeing most of the pictures, she still doesn't. I'm sure not all games are like this..but that's a hell of a p-tease without any real "payoff".

Last edited:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
i see nothing in this uptade ,what is wrong
Chapter 1 finished with Ann tasting MC Cum, Chapter 2 Prologue finished in same place, then 0.1.2 moved on with a few BJs, tit jobs and 69 and Ann wanting to take you to her sex ed class. Where did yours finish?

destraction72

May 30, 2020
good evening, I would like to understand something, either I played the first chapter then the second chapter, but it always ends there, or I downloaded this update, but it always shows me the same things? I started it again but there are three updates that repeat the same scenes, why?

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Chapter 2, v 0.1.2 is the latest update. But you need to do Chapter 1 first if you haven't already, it is not included in the Chapter 2 download.
I was about to ask this. I was confused as to why there was a Sins of Lust thread when it keeps getting updated here. Was wondering if it was two separate games. :3

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3841496

Overview:
The hero suffers from a strange medical case, he generates excessive amounts of sex hormones, but unfortunately, it's difficult for him to get aroused like a typical boy. The doctor and the nurse seem strangely interested in this medical anomaly, so they offer him a strange treatment to stimulate his sexual desire.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-08-22
Release Date: 2024-07-24
Developer: Lust Sakura Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter II Update 0.1.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -
Mac: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - - -
Android: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - - -

COMPRESSED
Win/Linux
: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 3954277 View attachment 3841576 View attachment 3841581 View attachment 3841583 View attachment 3841582 View attachment 3841586 View attachment 3841584 View attachment 3841585 View attachment 3708555 View attachment 3841588 View attachment 2327084 View attachment 2327086
Any plans for pregnancy? Would love to see the MC knock up some of these women, like the nurse and even the students. Mom will get knocked up later. Love to see the MC fucking these women with growing bellies.

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes