VN Ren'Py Sins of lust [v0.1] [Satisfaction 3D Games]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Tarock

Feb 21, 2018
Althoagh there only will be shaved females (once again :poop: :mad::eek::cry::sick::cautious::(:confused::poop:), it might become a good game

Pablim1

Sep 23, 2017
soooooooo lust guide is "completed" then? prologue is basically "previously in my old game"

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
LOL Lust Guide with a other Mc
But with the same mother character at the same time. Sure, we all know where this is going, coupled with inadequate amount of teasing in a previous game throughout the last updates. And here the action seems to be right from the start - as can be seen from a preview pictures.
This "Remake" has ntr too? I ask because i put the other in ignore because of it and this information is something i prefer to know before playing the game.
Quite literally even in a preview pictures. Shame on the dev for not announcing the tag, what a faggot for doing so. Makes me wonder by which signs his affinity could've been figured out before, at the early versions of a previous game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hands down if it's a mother-son pairing there as well and it's just a change of a son's model, since I haven't even started the game to make sure of that. Didn't like the miniscule amount of content in updates in the previous game, all with teasing only - to even start this one. So If i'm mistaken here, feel free to tell me and I'll delete what I've typed above.

I'm puzzled, since some comments say it's a new MC, and the others say it's a remake of an old one.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes