Sometimes we face them, others simply accept them​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-01
Release Date: 2020-12-01
Developer: Pπ
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Prequel: Inside The Game
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
UNOFFICIAL ANDROID: Post
(by D-Vine) - Post (by gamecax)
Unofficial Android build by gamecax and D-Vine

C_3.png C_12.png C_18.png C_33C_S_D.png C_45_M.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
The screenshots look interesting, but the last one looks like there is a rape tag missing. What's with that?

Also the description is very good at giving no clue what this game will be about. Dear P_π, what is this game about, please? :)

With "parents" in the title the obvious question is also: Is there any incest planned?

Thanks! (y)

Reactions: RaBuddy and glow2hi

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
not sure what exactly is up with this dev because there isn't a lot of descriptive info here but they just released another version 1 of a different game a couple months ago.

Last edited:

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
very very nice start. Of course it was a little bit short , but renders top notch. Mother and daughter are hot. From the story it looks like the mother has a fetish for Bums ( pretty nasty perverted shit ) .Never seen it in a game.
Im waiting for the next update. Then the dev will become my second Patreon who i will support him. (y)

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I tired it, it was decent. I choose the go to work with father so never seen the last image people are asking about. All and all it was ok, I would like some more choices personally. I will say I did like the way you did the text conversation the MC has on her phone. My only issue was I found the text on the phone a little small, a bit bigger text would make it much easier to read.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Well, the post has a [female protagonist] tag.
Since I don't like games where the protagonist gets coerced/raped, I'd rather not waste what little time I have for gaming with a game where that happens.
Could you do me a favor and quickly explain the last screenshot? I'd appreciate that. :)

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
very very nice start. Of course it was a little bit short , but renders top notch. Mother and daughter are hot. From the story it looks like the mother has a fetish for Bums ( pretty nasty perverted shit ) .Never seen it in a game.
Im waiting for the next update. Then the dev will become my second Patreon who i will support him. (y)
I read your post from a British person's perspective and thought, "a fetish for bums? That isn't nasty or perverted!" I hadn't appreciated you meant a fetish for homeless men, and not a fetish for a nice arse. I went into the game with a completely different expectation!

akikospam74

Dec 19, 2019
not sure what exactly is up with this dev because there isn't a lot of descriptive info here but they just released another version 1 of a different game a couple months ago.
Also, the other one is supposed to be the prequel to this one apparently.. Kinda weird

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes