VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sins Of My Parents [v0.01] [Pπ]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I like this. The mother needs to be a complete slut for dirty homeless men. Maybe, bringing the daughter in later, but not too soon. Scenes like dropping the daughter off at school and then going downtown to pick up one or more filthy homeless men to fuck and suck. Of taking the daughter out to eat or shop and sneaking off to have a quickie fuck with a nasty bum. Of the family going to church together and the wife inviting several homeless men to come to the service and explaining to her husband that she will stay with them in the back as they would be embareassed to be seen by the other church goers and then secretly sucking and fucking during the service. Maybe having the pastor send homeless men to her home for a meal and help which for her means nasty sex and more nasty sex. The wife and mother constantly sneaking around to do any nasty, filthy thing a homeless man wants to do to her. DP, Double VAG, Double Anal, Triple Penetration, Gangbangs, Bukkake, Golden showers, rimming. The husband goes on a work trip and the wife brings several bums in the house to live there while he is gone. Eating his food, living in his house, fucking his wife in every way and drowning her in filthy cum. Then maybe bringing the daughter in the expand the filth to incest and orgies. Think the wife should finally get pregnant with a homeless man's baby and have a black baby to finish the destruction of the husband.

Deathangel

Jul 14, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After loading the script.
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xe9 in position 7: invalid continuation byte

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 462, in main
game.persistent = renpy.persistent.init()
File "renpy/persistent.py", line 223, in init
filename = os.path.join(renpy.config.savedir, "persistent.new")
File "/home/tom/ab/nightly-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/ntpath.py", line 85, in join
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xe9 in position 7: invalid continuation byte
Linux in the WINDOWS-Version?

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
This is too short to even recommend to use time to download.
It's barely a prologue and to answer some of the previous comments, rape?
She seems like a slut that wants to do it, why do you think she is named "crazy mom"?
If you choose not to swallow in the bathroom she kicks the homeless guys ass.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
here's hoping for a pure lesbian route.
Probably not.

Not with the mother at least, she sucks a homeless guy off in the toilets, it looks like she has been doing that for quite some time and the MC has a boyfriend.

Chances of a lesbian route are slim to none.

This game needs a RAPE warning. Heh.
No it doesn't, it isn't rape. She does that willingly.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
I personally like old dudes with hot younger chicks but dirty homeless dudes...meh.

The artwork looks amazing from previews and the daughter is top notch sexy in her uni but I think I'm going to hold off on a few updates before diving in. I played the other game and wasn't super excited about it at the time.

Dev has talent for sure. Don't get discouraged by anything I've said. I do look forward to coming back in a couple of updates or so and see what you've got.

Reactions: Busted1201

P_π

AKA-Nirguin-
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Thanks for all the comments, I will answer some things I saw:
  1. -Incest: there will be, but at different times
  2. -Lesbian: At the moment I have a scene written but there is still a long way to go to get there.
  3. -Old Men: HEHEHEHEHE I don't want to ruin the surprise ¬¬
  4. -Text on the phone: Sorry about that, the problem I had was that if I made it too big it would take up a lot of space in the image, but I'll see how I find a balance in the next update.
  5. -Wasting renders and models: As they say, for each genre there are fans.
  6. -There was someone who completely described a comic ... really!?, The story is not going to be that
-And thanks to all of you for playing it.:)

Krane461

Aug 17, 2018
This game has such great render works and main characters I really wanted to like it, but Homeless guys/Bums, are you serious Dev? What the fudge were you thinking? I played the other game you made and that also had a freaking Homeless guy in it, and completely ruined my experience cause of that.
For both your games you could have added a son and given us a choice of a male or female MC (daughter) and carried on with that. Or hell any other NORMAL guy would have been fine too. Really sad and disappointed Dev. Such great potentiality gone to waste. R.I.P.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Loved the early start to in the game, everyone has different tastes and i like the depravity of the women getting with old men lol, dont want to see the same old thing hot woman hot man, plenty if that notmal stuff all iver the internet. Hope to see more from this and in the game :)

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So... Other than some grammar fixes and stuff... Too short to really get a gage on what this will be all about. On the surface it looks promising but is a bit confusing as to what is really going on.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes