VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sins Of My Parents [v0.01] [Pπ]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
I read your post from a British person's perspective and thought, "a fetish for bums? That isn't nasty or perverted!" I hadn't appreciated you meant a fetish for homeless men, and not a fetish for a nice arse. I went into the game with a completely different expectation!
OK , i am not an nativ english speaker ..... A Bum = homeless men , like the american say. But maybe i wrote it wrong.
But i hope you still enjoyed this first release ..

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
I really hate these overview-free overviews. Maybe putting in some vague fortune cookie mumbo-jumbo was "intriguing" at some point but it's just cliche by now. Not to mention that it fails at the purpose of giving an overview.
I increasingly suspect in these cases that there is no story planned out at all and the dev intends to just fish for patreon bux by letting the whales vote/write it for him.

omom4

Jul 10, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After loading the script.
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xe9 in position 7: invalid continuation byte

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 462, in main
game.persistent = renpy.persistent.init()
File "renpy/persistent.py", line 223, in init
filename = os.path.join(renpy.config.savedir, "persistent.new")
File "/home/tom/ab/nightly-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/ntpath.py", line 85, in join
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xe9 in position 7: invalid continuation byte

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Tricky... "coercion" and "she enjoys it" are mutually exclusive. :unsure: Like the distinction between "rape" and "rape fantasy".
I played it a while ago so my memory is bit hazy but if I remember it correctly, it does start with coercion(not really sure about that) but she starts enjoying it along the way. I guess someone who played it recently can answer it better.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
So what do we have here, the continuation of a game that didn't get a single update? If the two stories are set in the same timeframe why not put them in one game with 2 MCs?

Reactions: Candy1970

omom4

Jul 10, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After loading the script.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 462, in main
game.persistent = renpy.persistent.init()
File "renpy/persistent.py", line 223, in init
filename = os.path.join(renpy.config.savedir, "persistent.new")
File "/home/tom/ab/nightly-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/ntpath.py", line 85, in join
what to do?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
this is a sequel of game that is also at the first release... :unsure:
is the prequel abandoned?

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
For those thinking the last image depicts rape .......PLAY THE GAME you will see its not .....As for the Game its too soon to tell how it will go there is not enough here to make that determination .........less than 5 min of content at the moment even playing all paths there is a prequel to this listed its just about as short ....it concerns me that they are already trying to get money with very little work done on either .....This speaks of Cash Grab more than serious developer ...

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
really can not judge something when its that short who knows maybe a few updates might be checking out again

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes