Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Whenever I see reactiveness I'm 50% "that's awesome" and 50% "but it'll be so much extra work and wouldn't it be better to just do more linear content" :ROFLMAO:
Depends on if the linear content aligns with the preferences of the player :ROFLMAO:

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Whenever I see reactiveness I'm 50% "that's awesome" and 50% "but it'll be so much extra work and wouldn't it be better to just do more linear content" :ROFLMAO:
Yeah that is the trouble. But a little reactivity can go a long way, and it's kinda necessary if you want player choice and build to matter. Just going to have to choose wisely when and where to do it.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Hey people, keep in mind that this developer has two games active at the same time, so he has a lot more work to do. In the meantime, I would enjoy one of the other hundreds of games :WeSmart:.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MakinWaves
Nov 28, 2023
Hey people, keep in mind that this developer has two games active at the same time, so he has a lot more work to do. In the meantime, I would enjoy one of the other hundreds of games :WeSmart:.
Most suck. Love and Vice is Cream of the Crop. But we will wait for quality from this developer as it is worth it. Take your time Makinwaves. Do good complete work.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Then this should only be tagged as swinging. There is no ntr in this.
Sorry but removing it will piss off a lot of people. Things will hopefully be clearer when the tag system is updated.
Any news about the update and when
Should be coming soon! I am working on the last bit of content.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Sorry but removing it will piss off a lot of people. Things will hopefully be clearer when the tag system is updated.

Should be coming soon! I am working on the last bit of content.
It was updated though. It used to be 'ntr' but it was changed to netorare. It's clear what each tag means. There are games that are tagged as swinging without ntr. I don't see how this would be any different .

You don't even have a swinging tag, if that's your intention. This is literally mistagging a game.

kfy

Apr 27, 2017
Might be kind of specific but hoping for more MC presence when it comes to the NTR/swinging stuff in this one. Really love Love and Vice, but a lot of the sharing tends to happen with the girls recounting what happened after or the MC just saying it happened and you see a scene. Hoping for more of him being present/encouraging what's going on, but love the game so far and excited for the next update.

Nov 28, 2023
Might be kind of specific but hoping for more MC presence when it comes to the NTR/swinging stuff in this one. Really love Love and Vice, but a lot of the sharing tends to happen with the girls recounting what happened after or the MC just saying it happened and you see a scene. Hoping for more of him being present/encouraging what's going on, but love the game so far and excited for the next update.
I'd like him having the girls sext him videos and pics of what they are doing and having them model outfits they will use to seduce guys for him. Make it so everyone is working together while keeping the romantic parts for the MC

Reactions: MakinWaves and kfy

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
What are you talking about? Here, the MC is a newborn vampire who knows nothing about the dangers of the night or even what kind of enemies he has. The first chapters will probably complete the intro with the missing characters and a main quest.
The details with the fetishes will come later, for now let's take a cold shower to calm down :WeSmart:.

Reactions: MakinWaves

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
It was updated though. It used to be 'ntr' but it was changed to netorare. It's clear what each tag means. There are games that are tagged as swinging without ntr. I don't see how this would be any different .

You don't even have a swinging tag, if that's your intention. This is literally mistagging a game.
Sorry friend but you are misinformed. There is no sharing tag. People can only add whatever they wish to the genre tags in the post but those are not the tags that are displayed or used for filtering games. They are a separate thing, and only have netorare.

There is an explanation of the content in the OP however which was the only real way to make things clear for people.

Good chance that watching directly will be more of the primary perspective in this one. Recounts will only really be appropriate in later content when the girls are more open, so there should be a good mix of both to come.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

As others have alluded to- you're right in a 'de jour' sense, but from an everyday practical standpoint; the ntr tag serves as a useful gateway to filter out some of the perpetually aggrieved.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Sorry friend but you are misinformed. There is no sharing tag. People can only add whatever they wish to the genre tags in the post but those are not the tags that are displayed or used for filtering games. They are a separate thing, and only have netorare.
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2024-01-29.10394/
1714714987689.png

I don't know which one of us is misinformed friend. There's clearly a tag for sharing and it's 'swinging'. They mean the same thing. The netorare tag is there for jealousy and cucking, which according to you this game doesn't do. People can filter whatever games they want to filter. Despite planning only swinging content in this game, you are tagging it as netorare. You are planning swinging but not tagged as one, you tagged ntr but not planning as one. You are misinforming people.

Reactions: SlapE
5.00 star(s) 8 Votes