MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Oh, you do this elsewhere with the club, massage, dildos, but by the end of content there's no repeatable for the Matron, and there isn't a base assistant role (like there is for working at the club), so the money option gets greyed out. Not an issue at this stage, but could be in the future.
I'll be adding it as a repeatable job. I just didn't have time to do the renders for it and I wanted to redo the bouncer renders. Like you said it's not super high priority right now until there's something to spend the money on.
No kate NTR scenes yet ? I am honestly disappointed, she is the only decent looking chick in the game.
We'll have to get through her romance first, which means progressing the main story!

InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
I'm not getting the Club Job event to trigger. Feels like I've done everything else. What are the requirements?

EDIT: Just realized I could click my own portrait on the left.
To elaborate on that... I could not trigger it either and it turns out you need to go through the phone messages to advance, but the game never tells you you have new messages...

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Can we avoid Femdom, Maledom, Prostitution, Bdsm, Drugs, Footjob, Futa/Trans, Lesbian, Spanking?

So yeah there will be a harem of sort. Just in the sense of the mc having multiple girls on the go. Wouldn't expect to see them all i the same bed though!
But can we have a harem that includes all the LIs we are interested in, even if they are all? Personally, an orgy with several LIs is something that doesn't interest me.

HG

Sep 12, 2016
Android version doesn't properly work. In order to change the names in game, you need to press confirm which is obstructed by the keyboard and the return button on the keyboard doesn't work.

So no name changes. Also, the responsiveness of the key are somehow off.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Android version doesn't properly work. In order to change the names in game, you need to press confirm which is obstructed by the keyboard and the return button on the keyboard doesn't work.

Same on PC. You're John and that's it,unfortunately. You either confirm or give up.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
To elaborate on that... I could not trigger it either and it turns out you need to go through the phone messages to advance, but the game never tells you you have new messages...
You don't need to read messages to advance or unlock the club job, just to do the Hugh's Visit story event.

Can we avoid Femdom, Maledom, Prostitution, Bdsm, Drugs, Footjob, Futa/Trans, Lesbian, Spanking?

But can we have a harem that includes all the LIs we are interested in, even if they are all? Personally, an orgy with several LIs is something that doesn't interest me.
Extreme stuff should either be optional or avoidable. Most of the game's content should in fact be optional, though I can't warn you about the benign stuff all the time.

Ideally at some point the MC should get his own place with the option to have girls stay with him. This is all a long way off though.

The keyboard is moveable on mine, not sure if that's a phone setting or something you can just undock via touch. If you can figure it out on your device, it should solve the problem. Sorry, it's impossible for me to know if everything will work 100% on every device.
not sure if this has been pointed out before but just noticed that it says release 2 in the main menu.

View attachment 4025001
just a small thing
Thanks for pointing this out!
Same on PC. You're John and that's it,unfortunately. You either confirm or give up.
Sorry about the janky entry. I'll try and improve the clickable area.
cam we know if we can play a Female Porta sit also please live to play a harem female vampire
I'm not sure what you mean. There's no plans to add a female mc or anything like that.

Reactions: Ssato243 and weezal

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023

Try to set the keyboard to floating, worked for me on samsung.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Short update but glad to see the skankification of the sister has begun. I think this is quite a promising game so always glad to see an update even if it's on the lighter side, and that a good game hasn't joined that big ol' abandoned pile that most seem to end up on eventually.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Does the update ends when you done everything with mom and sister? I can just do repeatable stuff. No any progress on job apart of sister and haley events. don't have that Matron's sub/dom option scene at all.

Last edited:

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I am really liking this game. I can, as of now in the early stage, still see it ranking up there in my top 5. Needs a few signatures made for advertising here on F95. I would do it but I pretty much suck at ALMOST everything. :HideThePain:

4.50 star(s) 21 Votes