MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Does the update ends when you done everything with mom and sister? I can just do repeatable stuff. No any progress on job apart of sister and haley events. don't have that Matron's sub/dom option scene at all.
Sounds like you have done everything.
Is there any Kate content if you pick stealth as first perk? Besides one choice to lose her?
Nah nothing else for Kate other than that.
I guess Kate must be old enough to be the MC's grandmother or great-grandmother.

Gilf tag required :cool: :LUL:.
Hag enjoyers will be eating good in this game
I am really liking this game. I can, as of now in the early stage, still see it ranking up there in my top 5. Needs a few signatures made for advertising here on F95. I would do it but I pretty much suck at ALMOST everything. :HideThePain:
Yeah getting some sigs would be a good idea. I'll have to find somebody to do it, seeing the mess I made...

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Sounds like you have done everything.

Nah nothing else for Kate other than that.

Hag enjoyers will be eating good in this game

Yeah getting some sigs would be a good idea. I'll have to find somebody to do it, seeing the mess I made...
How to get Valeria's scenes?

evilspyder

Jun 3, 2020
I really enjoyed what I've played so far, but I do have a few minor gripes. I was following the game's advice, and trying to keep both the virtue and vice paths high for the "Landlady" for the best experience/outcome. Then there was a scene where in to buy her a dress, it would apparently hard lock her into the Vice path. I'm not quite sure what the point of the advice to keep both paths high is if it is just going to hard lock you into one or another.

The other minor gripe I have is that I wish there was a way, or at least I haven't found one yet, to actually grind exp to earn new powers. There is an xp system there and I have gained small amounts here and there, but the rate at which I'm earning it makes it seem like there is a very finite amount of xp in the game. I'd love to be able to raise my xp to my hearts content through play, so that I have plenty enough to fill out my character not only with the existing powers, but any additional ones that may be added in later.

The writing seems really good, save for some small mistakes here and there. Those are few and far enough between however that it doesn't detract from the experience.

I'd love to eventually get to play with such powers as Celerity, Obtenebration, and Thaumaturgy. Maybe Fortitude as well.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Is Hazel supposed to be a cousin or something? I assumed she is given that we can change the relationship.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
How to get Valeria's scenes?
Just work at the club until she appears in the character selection on the left.

I really enjoyed what I've played so far, but I do have a few minor gripes. I was following the game's advice, and trying to keep both the virtue and vice paths high for the "Landlady" for the best experience/outcome. Then there was a scene where in to buy her a dress, it would apparently hard lock her into the Vice path. I'm not quite sure what the point of the advice to keep both paths high is if it is just going to hard lock you into one or another.

The other minor gripe I have is that I wish there was a way, or at least I haven't found one yet, to actually grind exp to earn new powers. There is an xp system there and I have gained small amounts here and there, but the rate at which I'm earning it makes it seem like there is a very finite amount of xp in the game. I'd love to be able to raise my xp to my hearts content through play, so that I have plenty enough to fill out my character not only with the existing powers, but any additional ones that may be added in later.

The writing seems really good, save for some small mistakes here and there. Those are few and far enough between however that it doesn't detract from the experience.

I'd love to eventually get to play with such powers as Celerity, Obtenebration, and Thaumaturgy. Maybe Fortitude as well.
Can you recall exactly what gave you the impression to grind both vice and virtue? Because it was not my intent to communicate that. They are meant to be separate paths.

Level gains and associated increases will come, I just haven't been able to get to it yet. I wanted the first level gain to come from the combat tutorial so it's all nicely packaged together. So you should see the powers and skills coming with that very soon.
Is Hazel supposed to be a cousin or something? I assumed she is given that we can change the relationship.
I figured I may as well give you the option to customize a known character. Without giving too much away, she is somebody the MC met a few years ago. Once she's in game you'll probably get a sense of what you want her to be.
Is there even hazel content yet? Its a bit strange that MC gets a text but nothing happens afterwards for weeks
Nothing yet. I like to deliver characters in reasonable sized chunks so it's taking a while to get everyone introduced and available. Very soon though!

Any news on that ?
Most likely a false positive or something wrong with the mirror. There is an online version available at lewdspot if you don't want to download it.
When we'll see a sharing sex scene? Next update mybe?
It'll probably take a long time sorry. The sharing content will be keeping pace with the actual main progression.

evilspyder

Jun 3, 2020
Can you recall exactly what gave you the impression to grind both vice and virtue? Because it was not my intent to communicate that. They are meant to be separate paths.
What gave me that impression was the line where it says you should mix the two for best effect. I can see where the wording at the beginning of the description would give the impression that there is a hard line between the paths, but then the final sentence above Stage Goals gave me the opposite impression. But I'm probably just an idiot.

sazaar

May 2, 2017
Great game, thank you. It's very nice that the author is with us on the forum, helps and communicates. I hope this game will become a priority in development) Sister is so cute. Question: does the plot change depending on what you pump in the relationship at once, love or lust? This is if you pump only one.
P.S. - Thanks again for the game, all the best to the author!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MakinWaves

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
What gave me that impression was the line where it says you should mix the two for best effect. I can see where the wording at the beginning of the description would give the impression that there is a hard line between the paths, but then the final sentence above Stage Goals gave me the opposite impression.
What I understood by mixing was that MakinWaves wanted you to pursue "virtue" with some characters and "vice" with others, and not always pursue the same strategy/sin with all of them :devilish:.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
What I understood by mixing was that MakinWaves wanted you to pursue "virtue" with some characters and "vice" with others, and not always pursue the same strategy/sin with all of them :devilish:.
But for Mom and Sis, you get more events up to the 1000 mark when things are locked in. (a choice I'm not sure is the best one, but I can understand it) Some choices and activities give both (or have the option at the end, like massages) romance/corruption points, but others are only for one path.

I do think, if all characters are going to need to have a path locked in, it makes sense to have it a bit further down the road so you can see how they act on both paths a bit, before you have to choose.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Man what a great game. I know you're juggling this and Love & Vice so I'm just wondering how many updates L&V has until it's completed and this game can get even more focus? This isn't to say I don't like L&V just that sins of night is on a whole other level of quality.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
What gave me that impression was the line where it says you should mix the two for best effect. I can see where the wording at the beginning of the description would give the impression that there is a hard line between the paths, but then the final sentence above Stage Goals gave me the opposite impression. But I'm probably just an idiot.
Ah okay thanks for pointing this out. I see how this could give the wrong impression, so I'll reword it to be a bit clearer. That part about mixing the two is meant to refer to doing events and completing objectives, since that will be the most efficient way of gaining points.

Great game, thank you. It's very nice that the author is with us on the forum, helps and communicates. I hope this game will become a priority in development) Sister is so cute. Question: does the plot change depending on what you pump in the relationship at once, love or lust? This is if you pump only one.
P.S. - Thanks again for the game, all the best to the author!!!
Whichever stat you raise will determine their path, so you have the choice of a romance or corruption style story. There will be a distinct difference between the two, which will become more apparent as things progress.

Man what a great game. I know you're juggling this and Love & Vice so I'm just wondering how many updates L&V has until it's completed and this game can get even more focus? This isn't to say I don't like L&V just that sins of night is on a whole other level of quality.
Subject to change, but I'm operating on L&V being 3 releases away from completion. The final one being the endings, which will probably be bigger than any other.

I wouldn't expect a huge difference in the development pace of Sins once it's finished though. I'm already giving Sins the lion share of time, and my hardware makes render production quite slow.

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
Is it possible to make quest clearer so we know what we still have to do, what we might have missed, and once everything is completed?

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
Android versions are all release 2 even when labeled otherwise, at least that's what the front page says. They are also all 725m (the size of release 2) which disagrees with their label.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 21 Votes