• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Sins of Summer [Dev Thread]

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
In my opinion, the game would be more interesting if there was a lot of drama, instead of just going in the safe direction of only MC and female characters.

You can refer to Being A Dik to create interesting supporting male characters like Derek, Tommy, Chad, Tybatl, ... or even create villains related to the MC family's work, his aunt, his sister,... then use them to develop content about the bad sides of school like bullying, trapping,... besides interesting activities such as dating, party, ....... and pressure from family can affect MC's studies.
I 100% agree with you and am completely onboard with what you're saying. Build-up and tension are what drive stories, not the insertion of blood-filled members into wet sloppy holes... :KEK:. Just know, I do have support characters planned, and there's an equal amount of good ones as well as bad. Some are interested in the women in your life, some have your back and want to help you in your "quest", and some just want to watch the world burn.
lol. I know I'm a little late to this conversation, but I want to give my point of view.

I agree that some drama in general always comes in handy.

But, I must say that not all drama works. For example, a very recurring theme that, personally, has me tired of it, is the rape theme. If a developer wants drama, rest assured that one of the love interests was raped in the past and the MC will help her overcome this trauma. Can you make it sound like a nice story of overcoming? Maybe. But usually, it always follows the same line. It's repetitive.

Another very repetitive example in an incest story is the older sister who hates you for simply existing and, out of nowhere, you find out that she was always in love with you. I mean, really?
I don't expect them to fall madly in love with the MC on the first conversation either. That's what dating, going out together, etc. is for.

It seems to me that Being a DIK is an interesting example for this. There are quite a few plots with drama. Bella's husband, Sage's ex's infidelity, the MC's mother, the relationship between Maya and the H.O.T.'s, Jill's past, the stuff with Cathy, etc. Some are handled better, in my opinion, but I find them well paced and leave you wanting to find out more, but they don't reveal all the information at once or overextend. And, even better, some of them don't directly interfere with the girls' relationship with the MC. They continue to develop even if it hasn't been resolved. And maybe that's what the MC is there for, to help them.

As I say, not all drama is good. There are very cheap ways to create drama that only serve that purpose, to create meaningless drama. All they do is complicate the story and prevent it from developing naturally.

The dating part, romance, getting to know the girls, helping them.... That's probably what I'm most interested in in a VN. To know them in depth (literally and not literally), building genuine relationships with the girls and as a "reward", the MC and them falling in love and of course, the sexual scenes between them. I know, I know. I'm a romantic. Heh.

Now, if you're considering removing the NTR or possible NTR from the story, I'm definitely not going to complain. :BootyTime:

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
Seeing the edit, it still looks pretty funny (mainly in the girth department), but hey I wouldn't want you to toil away at making renders that aren't satisfying to you - that's a good way to burn out and start resenting your own projects and fans. I'm sure I'll still enjoy the game, and anyone who demands that you change your work to fit their preferences instead of yours isn't someone you want as a fan anyway. (y)

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2017
I think you should go with whatever you like best.

On a personal preference point I'd say go for the larger version. I don't know what the dynamic will be in your game, if there will be magic or some supernatural stuff, but I usually find that having a MC that is extra large somewhat helps my suspension of disbelief in these landlady games. I'm sure that your game will have some seduction/attraction part in it, but a huge cock somewhat explains better why women that shouldn't be lusting after the MC somehow end up riding his dick.
Also the difference between the 'normal' and the large one isn't that big tbh. It's not like he went from big human dick to donkey dick :D.

PS: more previews pls :p

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
If there will be a sharing/cuckold path (it not means NTR), i'm in for sure!!!
Especially if in stockings/garter belt and high heels outfits… ;)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ActiveShooter

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Preview #1? Also, before any displeasured hecklers come around screaming about it, I've been fiddling with the size of MC's cock. I want a fairly large one (I have fetishes too and it makes the game more pleasurable to create), and given DAZ's dimensions, technically his is only 10 inches (yeah f***in right). So should I keep it as is or... well I want input. Also, Kelly be looking delicious as always.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated Version:
View attachment 1525942
Big cork or riot!! 3x.gif

nlwx18

Oct 4, 2021
The texture of these photos is so similar to milf city. Are there any specific rendering settings? Can you teach me?

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Well well well, arnt you the guy who made this picture and also the one with her and the black dude during NNN (I got the bleached version because cope mechanism, fuck yeah !) ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So not only I found the artist but he also makes a game ? A HAREM game ?! With incest =?!!1

giphy.gif

Kelly looks fucking like a bomb, I already jizzed man. Fucking breeding material right there.
But also Elizabeth and Nicole looking hot too.
I cant wait for the family bonding in this one :devilish:
And I prefer the Bigger Dick then the updated one. My personal taste tho. No homo.

But...then...I see...NTR ?! :sick:
Dont bro, pls. Dont ruin my x-mas. I was a good boi this year I swear!
I see that you dont know what NTR means but when I read such stuff:

" equal amount of good ones as well as bad. Some are interested in the women in your life, some have your back and want to help you in your "quest", and some just want to watch the world burn. "
it won't be the MC doing the raping/blackmailing in order to score sexual favors
This sounds like that some LI will get raped/blackmailed to fuck them before MC comes into action.
Its true thats its not really NTR, but people will look at this as NTR. Please bro, if you want to add these scenes please make them avoidable as different path choices.
There are some games where I wont mind but not here. Not these hot milfs. These should belong as property for MC only.

PS:Gib sneak peak of Kelly

mochojuan8

Jul 26, 2019
After I saw these two images I became a fan of your art. Its style, quality and settings. I hope to see a lot of that in the game, I love the reaction on women's faces after seeing a big cock, especially when it's incest. Good luck on the project! Don't pay too much attention to harsh criticism, some just don't like that kind of story.
These two images are explendid, will It be part of the game? I hope to see this kind of art in it.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Where did you get a bleached version!? :KEK:
One dude made a fan edit it seems. I wanted to ask in other discord servers if they could do it, aka make a bleaced version, but it seems some one already did it. I asked others who the creator was or if there were more of it but no one knew. That was somewhere mid Nov...during the hard time of No Nut November, or in my case, Nonstop Nut November :LUL:

When I saw this post I jumped for a bit because I found not only the creator but I got more hyped since the creator is not only creating more but also a game...a incest game...with HAREM?! LETS FUCKING GOO! :eek:

Its a shame that you got Covid, I personally dont know how hard it is for you but I pray for mother russia that you get better soon. I wont accept a lose here, not when I finally found you, better play safe then sorry.
I will support you on Patreon, got only one tier tho.

And I agree with Deybigson , the pic with Kelly when she saw MC Dong the first time and was shocked...this needs to be in the game. Fucking awesome!

Last edited:

mochojuan8

Jul 26, 2019
Couple of wallpapers I made while messing around during the rendering of my new image set, "Monsters & Vixens Vol I." The set should be out soon. After this fantasy set, it'll be back to game development and some good ole' MILFs.

View attachment 1580618

View attachment 1580619
I think she looks to happy, She should be scared. Or this WP are like a BTS from the official set? haha
I am anxious about the game. Surely I will become a Patreon when You release it.

mochojuan8

Jul 26, 2019
I gave her a more lighthearted expression for the wallpapers particularly cause they were made specifically for being wallpapers. I'm sorry I don't quite get the BTS reference =( . I'm probably more anxious than you to get the game out. I thought about releasing a quick little demo of one of my scenes just to see what the feedback was on layout, quality, and functionality of the menus and what not, but then again, I'm not far from a release at this point.

I just don't want to release something prematurely and there be little to no content like SO MANY of the other games on this site. I hate when I read "Added 70 renders and 300 words!" on updates. But then again, that's usually multiplied by the fact that some of these creators take 2 months for that update lol. Anyway, rant over. Long story short: we both want a release, and I'm working on it :coffee: :ROFLMAO:
Off course, I get it, take your time.

Pd: BTS --> behind the scene, like the elf and the beasts were actors haha