• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Sins of Summer [Dev Thread]

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
NeverEast, great renders, aside from 15 inch cock, but it is what it is. One question, you mentioned you you'll not add ntr, but because it's not clasified as such no matter what some whiners will claim here (facepalms incoming), are you planning on adding some scenes with double pentetration, gang bangs and corrupting female characters to act like nymphos and cock hungry sluts, slutification if you will? I don't identify with teen twink characters with 15 or whatever giant cock, so would be nice if there are some optional scenes or DP, sharing, orgies including multiple females on one male, vice versa and mixed like swinging.

mochojuan8

Jul 26, 2019
Somewhere on this site is the very first render I ever did that was worth anything. A lot of those older renders were learning exercises, whether through DAZ or through photoshop. You can tell I didn't white balance anything when I started cause the yellow tint of that image drives me crazy now lol. I still have that blonde model saved around here somewhere...
I prefer the current aunt, but that blonde it isn't bad at all She could be a second aunt haha

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Pretty nice art, though I suspect the development will be on the same pace as the guy you have been inspired from (icstor). Anyway, good luck, hope we'll see something out of it (eventually)

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
You insult my MC and his beautiful cock and then have the audacity to make suggestions?
View attachment 1583501
If you took time to read i've never suggested anything, i simply ask you what's your plans and if you have any regarding those scenarios. In the end it's your decision. Since you probably don't plan on adding those kind of scenes or don't wanna answer, it's ok either way. Have fun with you project and good luck.

Reactions: NeverEast

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Entitled much? And who said anything about ICSTOR? Did I kick your dog or something?
Heh, seems like I hit a nerve.

It's not a bad thing to draw inspiration from other, more experienced artists/devs, not sure what made you be so jumpy tbh. Not the best, most mature approach but I'll let it go, it's still the new year, ppl are still drowsy. :D

Still, if anything you would be entitled and pretty darn arrogant if you would deny that the inspiration comes from there, and that you 'magically' invented the process, that particular toning, shading and lighting.

In any way, I can only cheer you on, there's a reason he is so darn popular even if he releases an update every 6 months.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
P
View attachment 1473146

Hey everyone, NeverEast here, and I just wanted to make a thread about an upcoming visual interactive novel I'm currently in the process of making. I'm hoping by making this thread, it will both: get the community involved with the development of the game and also keep you all informed of what's being created (and also keep me on track). This is my first project and I'm currently going at this alone, so please bare with me. Please be advised, content presented is very much a work-in-progress and is subject to change.

Developer: NeverEast - -

3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Multiple Endings, Anal Sex, Blackmail, Creampie, Group Sex, Groping, Handjob, Harem, Incest, Interracial, Masturbation, Milf, NTR?, Oral Sex, Sex Toys, Sleep Sex, Titfuck, Vaginal Sex, Voyeurism, School Setting, Sandbox

The choices you've made in your final year of high school have awarded you with a summer of consequences. The path ahead of you presents you with two choices: study in order to pass exams to enter college this fall or be thrown out onto the streets due to your failings. As simplistic as the task sounds, you will soon learn that things are not quite as straightforward as they seemed. Will you make the most of the summer and atone for your sins, or will more bad choices lead you further astray?

I'm making this tidbit for this tag specifically. I know from my time on this forum how this singular tag can make some people squeal with joy, and others burst into fits of fury that could end all of mankind. Please note that it has been brought to my attention that the scenarios that I have planned may not actually be NTR by definition... I'm still looking into this.

Kelly (Aunt/Tutor)
This bombshell of a tutor (aunt) is coming to stay with you over the summer to make sure you stay on track with your studies. Trouble may be shadowing her arrival however, making your studies a bit more difficult to accomplish.
View attachment 1475704

Elizabeth (Landlord/Mother)
Caring, Loving, and Loyal, "Lizzie" is everything you'd expect from a typical MILF. She's always looking out for those closest to her and is what some would consider to be the perfect wife. She's off to the Caribbean with your Father/Landlord for vacation, and since you have to make up school courses, she's leaving you behind in your Aunt/Tutor's care. Vacations aren't forever however, so anticipate her eventual return.
View attachment 1480639

Nicole (Roommate/Sister):
Hot, devious, and volatile, your roommate (sister) is coming home for summer to start her internship at a local law firm. Knowing her though, she's got more going on than just the typical nine to five.
View attachment 1475555

More characters and story previews will be posted as development continues, so watch the thread for updates!

Questions, comments, critique, and suggestions appreciated.
lease make some of the female characters with small boobs or even flat chested. It’s nice to have variety.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
stay away from NTR we already have lots of that shit around here
Not gonna lie. Not a fan of NTR at all. The more I like the models the less I want to share them. All of them are MC property :LUL:
However. Kelly, Elizabeth and Nicole are so hot looking that I wouldnt mind some "extra" scenes which aren't cannon.
Like MC has some weird dreams, or even some "what if" type of contend.

hunt005

Aug 4, 2017
Preview #1? Also, before any displeasured hecklers come around screaming about it, I've been fiddling with the size of MC's cock. I want a fairly large one (I have fetishes too and it makes the game more pleasurable to create), and given DAZ's dimensions, technically his is only 10 inches (yeah f***in right). So should I keep it as is or... well I want input. Also, Kelly be looking delicious as always.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated Version:
View attachment 1525942
Beautiful milf and art, just please consider keeping the updated version, the other one is too big, looks like a bat ready to hit a homerun:KEK:

14a.jpg

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Renders look good , as about the NTR to aviod this subject and to please everyone you can have one LI and only her has that Path and others won't so win win lol