Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Hmm. Wonder if his dad was originally from this neighbourhood...
That would be perhaps the most logical and easy explanation to many of these events.
Do we get to currupt the women with other men, or just with MC?
I'd say only MC for now. BUT. Dude named Dylan... he's not only spying, but banging quite a few milfs in the neighborhood by the time MC arrives with the family. So you can say Dylan already did some sort of corruption. Certainly not in Marsha's case, but maybe with his mom? If she ever was "pure". And yeah, that choice in the latest update may lead to something (MC just changing route?) but we don't know what.
EDIT: Found one of Mom, but still looking a sig of the "sex tutor lady" :p
Pretty sure there isn't. Mary's is the only one.

Reactions: Sammy1

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 04/08/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Sins Of The Father" version "0.7".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Sins Of The Father" versione "0.7".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

########################################################

Update 30/05/2019

Here is my Italian translation of "Sins Of The Father" version 0.61. This is the "immediate" translation to be able to play right away. If I can, I will put a version with the most important grammatical corrections as soon as possible.

The translation file (SOTF061Ita.rar) is here:

Installation notes:
1) If there are *.rpy files in the "game" folder, delete them.
2) Unzip the SOTF061Ita.rar file in the game's "game" folder by answering YES to any overwrite request.
3) If at the start of the game an error appears, just close and restart.

Ecco la mia traduzione italiana di "Sins Of The Father" versione 0.61. Questa e' la traduzione "immediata" per poter giocare subito. Se riesco metto quanto prima una versione con le correzioni grammaticali piu' importanti.

Note di installazione:
1) Se esistono file *.rpy nella cartella "game" occorre cancellarli.
2) Scompattare il file SOTF06Ita.rar nella cartella "game" del gioco rispondendo SI all'eventuale richiesta di sovrascrittura.
3) Qualora all'avvio del gioco compaia un errore, basta chiudere e riavviare.

----------------------

Update 06/05/2019

Here is my Italian translation of "Sins Of The Father" version 0.6. This is the "immediate" translation to be able to play right away. If I can, I will put a version with the most important grammatical corrections as soon as possible.

The translation file (SOTF06Ita.rar) is here:

Installation notes:
1) If there are *.rpy files in the "game" folder, delete them.
2) Unzip the SOTF06Ita.rar file in the game's "game" folder by answering YES to any overwrite request.
3) If at the start of the game an error appears, just close and restart.

Ecco la mia traduzione italiana di "Sins Of The Father" versione 0.6. Questa e' la traduzione "immediata" per poter giocare subito. Se riesco metto quanto prima una versione con le correzioni grammaticali piu' importanti.

Note di installazione:
1) Se esistono file *.rpy nella cartella "game" occorre cancellarli.
2) Scompattare il file SOTF06Ita.rar nella cartella "game" del gioco rispondendo SI all'eventuale richiesta di sovrascrittura.
3) Qualora all'avvio del gioco compaia un errore, basta chiudere e riavviare.

----------------------

Here my Italian translation of "Sins Of The Father" version 0.5. I tried to correct many of the innumerable grammatical errors that the automatic translation of Google Translator Toolkit introduces.
If you like a like it is very welcome ...

The translation file (SOTF05Ita.rar) is located here:

Installation notes:
1 - Delete all the .rpyc files in the 'game' folder of the game.
2 - Unpack all the .rpy files in SOTF05Ita.rar in the same folder answering YES to the request to overwrite the already existing files.
Note: If they are deleted, at the time of launching the game, the .rpyc files are automatically recreated by reading the translated .rpy files.

----------------------

Qui la mia traduzione in italiano di "Sins Of The Father" versione 0.5. Ho cercato di correggere molti degli innumerevoli errori grammaticali che la traduzione automatica di Google Translator Toolkit introduce.
Se vi piace un like e' ben accetto...

Il file della traduzione (SOTF05Ita.rar) si trova qui:

Note di installazione:
1 - Cancellare tutti i file .rpyc presenti nella cartella 'game' del gioco.
2 - Scompattare tutti i file .rpy presenti in SOFT05Ita.rar nella stessa cartella rispondendo SI alla richiesta di sovrascrivere i file gia' presenti.
Nota: Se vengono cancellati, al momento del lancio del gioco, i file .rpyc vengono ricreati automaticamente leggendo i file .rpy tradotti.

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Here my Italian translation of "Sins Of The Father" version 0.5. I tried to correct many of the innumerable grammatical errors that the automatic translation of Google Translator Toolkit introduces.
If you like a like it is very welcome ...

The translation file (SOTF05Ita.rar) is located here:

Installation notes:
1 - Delete all the .rpyc files in the 'game' folder of the game.
2 - Unpack all the .rpy files in SOTF05Ita.rar in the same folder answering YES to the request to overwrite the already existing files.
Note: If they are deleted, at the time of launching the game, the .rpyc files are automatically recreated by reading the translated .rpy files.

----------------------

Qui la mia traduzione in italiano di "Sins Of The Father" versione 0.5. Ho cercato di correggere molti degli innumerevoli errori grammaticali che la traduzione automatica di Google Translator Toolkit introduce.
Se vi piace un like e' ben accetto...

Il file della traduzione (SOTF05Ita.rar) si trova qui:

Note di installazione:
1 - Cancellare tutti i file .rpyc presenti nella cartella 'game' del gioco.
2 - Scompattare tutti i file .rpy presenti in SOFT05Ita.rar nella stessa cartella rispondendo SI alla richiesta di sovrascrivere i file gia' presenti.
Nota: Se vengono cancellati, al momento del lancio del gioco, i file .rpyc vengono ricreati automaticamente leggendo i file .rpy tradotti.
Updated the OP with the translation files.

Reactions: UncleVT

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Thinking about this game I have some ideas about what to do with Dylan the sucker punching SCUM. At this point I see several options.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's just a couple options that I came up with. If @Kaffekop wants to use them then I DEMAND a like. :)

Just a thought.

Edit: if these ideas are NOT used I beg pitifully for a like. :)

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
Thinking about this game I have some ideas about what to do with Dylan the sucker punching SCUM. At this point I see several options.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's just a couple options that I came up with. If @Kaffekop wants to use them then I DEMAND a like. :)

Just a thought.

Edit: if these ideas are NOT used I beg pitifully for a like. :)
I agree the friendship side the Dylan character is out. No one is coming to my front door and laying us out.

The other two options could bring something interesting down the road. With all the twists that keep happening with in this game you just never know.

Reactions: Shiva0067

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
That's just a couple options that I came up with.
Well, second and third options seem plausible and logical for me. And I'd say first one is pretty weird for the story we've been told. But, as with many others, we still don't know much about Dylan, nor about his mom. Hypothetically, she may not even be upset if we destroy him (and she may not know what kind of person he is). Their relationship with each other apart from one scene is still mostly in shadows. It may turn what we expected to see, but it may be something completely different too.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Judging by these pictures of new characters for the storyline, I'm looking forward to the next update.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
News 28/08-2018
Aug 28 at 6:08pm
Heya
As you might have noticed I have added three new characters to the cast (I hope you like them and if not ... too bad) and they might make an appearance in the next version of this story.

What can be expected in v. 0.6? Well, our mc will have to deal with the fallout of that bomb, Mary dropped in his lap at the end of v. 0.5. Our mc will have to deal with Spyder again, and how that goes is heavily influenced by prior choices. Samantha might need your help and if you invited Abby to swing by for a coffee, you will get closer to her. Ultimately our mc will have some serious choices to make regarding Nat and Jo before the end of version 0.6.

You all have a good one and thank you for playing.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Hmm, looking at the new ladies I think it's time for us to have a chat with Spyder about Dylan. Yeah we use Spyder to remove the little scum. Of course while Spyder is busy we'll need to 'Take Care' of these lovely ladies. :)

Just a thought.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Hmm, looking at the new ladies I think it's time for us to have a chat with Spyder about Dylan. Yeah we use Spyder to remove the little scum. Of course while Spyder is busy we'll need to 'Take Care' of these lovely ladies. :)

Just a thought.
Sounds good to me!

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Certainly wasn't expecting Spyder's crew to be women. I might even be friendly with the guy if it opens something with these hotties. And letting him deal with Dylan while you get to know the girls is a great idea.

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
Really enjoying the story - not bothered about the "loss" of incest opportunities, the story is far more important (to me).
Some speculation.... Melanie thinks you look familiar because she went to school with your father but does not make the connection because she thinks your father died many years ago. The person behind the attempt to wipe out your family is the same person who had Jessica's family killed, therefore she knows who you are, but is waiting to see if you can be trusted.
I'm kinda hoping that the "ancient cult" turn out to be the founding fathers of the town - hiding in plain sight. Like all secrets they only stay secret if very few know about it, most people should not be aware of what "lurks beneath the surface" of the town.
Also the house you see in the "meditation vision" is the old house that stood on the site of the new one - i.e. your father always owned it because it was his family home.

Reactions: Dilettante
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes