Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
[QUOTE Updated : streamlined and decluttered text, switched font to Verdana for better readability.

Nice job on the walkthrough K9.

Reactions: saravanan and K9

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
So the description and some other media talks about sins as it is a unity game engine project, but everything Is actually renpy.

Was ot unity at some point? Did the engine get changed along the development?

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
So the description and some other media talks about sins as it is a unity game engine project, but everything Is actually renpy.

Was ot unity at some point? Did the engine get changed along the development?
Yep it was Unity until v0.4 I guess. Then he changed over to Ren'Py.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
He made the extraordinary move of converting his game mid-development from Unity to Renpy. And there was much rejoicing. From players, at least. He is still learning how to work in Renpy and has stated it may be a while before he learns all the "secret sauce" that goes with the new coding.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I was finally able to set down and play this through and Wow :heartcoveredeyes: ... Well done Dev's, well done indeed. The overhaul has done wonders and the game is now much more focused and centered. I don't know if there are 'routes' but if there are I think I'm on the Mom route, and really like the way this is going. Thanks.

Aqualung

Oct 20, 2017
Just played this through. Solid game with a lot of potential. The only part I didn't enjoy was the "reveal" at the end of this part, which I won't spoil here. Kind of hoping it turns out to be a dream as it would undermine the main underlying theme of the story. Here's hoping.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I also think that "you remind me of someone" from Melanie is clearly hinting at something crucial. And if not MC's real mom, since there is quite a few other good candidates, she's an important character for the story and might've been well connected with Dad in the past. Finished Mary's route for this update, and it was pretty good progression (but i was surprised by the lack of reaction from MC in last scene). Marsha's scene was extremely hot. Personally, i liked the plot twist and cruel cliffhanger. Story became even more interesting. But of course there is pluses in minuses in that. Namely, with characters that we thought were blood-related with MC (except Jo maybe). From one side, it removes "taboo" factor from relationships with them. Be it plus or minus. For some, it may have "killed" the game like we see here. From another, i guess it makes building these relationships much easier and without constant MC's thoughts "what am i doing?" And, it opens other possibilities. Will our MC find his real family? Overall, it certainly completely changed many things. We will see in which direction.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
I'm not sure, but I would guess the change is because he's afraid of running into problems with the Patreon morality police. I'm sort of surprised he wasn't forced to make changes before this.
The dev has already stated clearly that the storyline was plotted earlier and this was not made up to circumvent Patreon regulations. It's an important part of the story. The dev has not been warned or contacted by Patreon. Also it wouldn't make sense to give step-relations as Patreon doesn't tolerate step-incest either.

Reactions: filochard

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
did i miss something? why MC didnt say anythung when he see his mom tits out at the jacuzzi? like it was a casual thing

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Is there a console command to rename characters. For instance I would like to change Mary to Mom.
Not sure that's possible. But you can definitely do it by changing script.rpy. But i suggest to play the game to the end of this version first. You might not want to do this change.

did i miss something? why MC didnt say anythung when he see his mom tits out at the jacuzzi? like it was a casual thing
You didn't. That's just how it is. Seems like dev forgot to put MC's reaction in script, or i don't know.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes