Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Thing is, I'm not even anymore sure if the father was actually the MC's father. I mean, the baby was just there on the backseat. Was it there the entire time? How can one not notice something like that, it's weird. I wouldn't even discount the possibility that the mc is the son of the wheelchair lady, even through her baby was established a girl & dead.
Or maybe the MC's mother is the weird alien woman thing that has come into the real world, who knows.:closedeyesmile:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Aprilsun

Jack Kerouac

Jul 30, 2018
Just finished this and it is great. Story is well done and leaves me wanting more. Renders are good too. So far, nice slow burn. Might be time to ramp it up, though.

Reactions: Mister Ed

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
something i dont understamd...MC mom in the last update was braless and MC didnt even talk about it...did i miss something?

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Hey there and thank you all for playing the latest build of my project.

I knew that no one would see that cliffhanger coming and neither should you. It was meant to surprise you and from the looks of it – it did just that.
Now, I’m going to take a little time to address some of the concerns that have been voiced here, in no particular order and probably not all of them. This may turn into a long post but try and stick around.

Concerning family relations: The whole Mary-Nat-Jo-mc situation is as it should be. This has nothing to do with Patreon and their crusade. I haven’t been contacted by them in any way to change anything. It is supposed to be this way.

Incest: In my experience there are two groups of incest players. I call them: the purist and the casuals. The purists can only be satisfied with blood relations and sees everything else as nonsense. The casuals accept that, for all intents and purposes, step(anything) counts as family.
I knew that the revelation in this update was going to piss off the purists amongst you and the decision to throw this curveball now was not an easy one. I would have waited quite a while longer, but a friend convinced me, not from a story point of view but from a backers point of view, that it was time to throw it now.
For those of you who have been following me from the beginning you probably know that I hate giving away anything related to the plot or story. I will make an exception here just for the purists amongst you:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Throwing the curveball this early in the development cycle has shaken the foundation of the story a bit and I’m in the process of rewriting it to make it fit this new, and faster development of the family thing.

Removal of choice: This is a difficult one to explain, but when I was coding 0.3 I had an epiphany and added the choice of “not investigating the fathers death”. The story did not warrant such a choice and it was first later, that I realized what I had done, but by then it had been released. I tried to make it fit in, but it just didn’t want to without having to introduce a whole new story arch and the story is long and complicated enough as it is. Hence the removal of the choice.

WIP: This is a work in progress and mistakes are bound to happen no matter how much I plan for it not to happen. In the beginning I used Unity and I really had a tough time abandoning it in favor of Ren’py. For those of you who have been with me from the get go, you probably remember the reason why I opted for Unity: The visual editor with drag’n drop functionality. At the same time conditional statements and even functions could be created without me knowing anything about coding. Ren’py is a different beast altogether.
On the Ren’py scale from one to ten of how proficient I am with it, I’d rate myself at 0.5 so there is a long way to go for me.
As I grow more accustomed to Ren’py and hopefully more skilled, the code will probably change. If it will force further replays upon the player, I haven’t got the foggiest, but it’s a good bet that it will.

Okay, this is already too long, so I’m going to stop my ranting now. I hope that this clears up a few things and explains others. Also bear in mind that his is not the finished game, so seemingly loose ends and plot holes will be tied up (or down) as we progress through the story.

Now I’ll shut up and go fiddle with the script.

Cheers - Kaffekop
if i understand he will fuck his real mother in the future?

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Can I just say that the facial expressions and reactions of Marsha when you're fucking her are absolute fucking heaven? I mean the way she's got her face in her palms like she just can't get enough of MC all the while arching her back, jeez. Wow.
Also, it's very rare to see all women in a game look absolutely gorgeous. So hats off Kaffekop. The renders are brilliant and the storyline is intriguing to say the least. Except Gillian. She looks like Sadio Manè lol.
I didn't find any fan sigs of this game which is surprisingly. Did I miss them or should I make a humble request to our @Krull to kindly make them if he's not busy?

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes