Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
The previous time he head some mental issues. i hope he got that part fixed. having mental issues and doing adult gaming is not good combination. especially if those issues are sex addiction etc.

Reactions: Kaffekop

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm not a patreon so i don't have access to news about the dev, but i would like to ask you guys if you think he's actually coming back. What happened that he had to stop the game for this long?
He came already back with the update before this. Considering his remarks about pills and earlier remarks, he most likely has some health problems that slow development and took him time to recover from in the past, forcing him to put the game on hold in those days.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I'm not a patreon so i don't have access to news about the dev, but i would like to ask you guys if you think he's actually coming back. What happened that he had to stop the game for this long?
He's a sincere and honest dev who has real health issues. These health issues sometimes prevents him from working on the game.

How we know that he's saying the truth? Because he was honest from day one, he only gets money from patreon per update, not monthly, so no milking, no bullshit excuses.

There's a small possibility that his health may get worse again (I really hope not, best wishes for him), but the minute he'll be feeling better he'll probably continue his work again.

And for angry blamers, lynchers, clueless newbies, trolls, etc, spend your negative energy on the actual scammer devs who actually deserve to be treated like shit.

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Save from the start before choosing MC name with modified status
Game Compressed - https://f95zone.to/threads/sins-of-the-father-v0-7-kaffekop.7307/post-3944126
View attachment 757835
Oh dear

Just a heads up about elevating the visible stats: That won't always net you all scenes!

Having Jocelyn at that high Lust from the get go, will net you a scene of deflowering, but there are in fact three other ways for her to be deflowered, which requires her Lust to be significantly lower than maximum when the variable is initially checked.

Use this approach with caution.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Svoben

Sep 19, 2017
This is one of the best games on this site and this was a fantastic update. Keep up the great work Kaffekop. (But please stay healthy first and foremost!) I remain in awe of the incredibly sophisticated interweaving of multiple paths through the game - this is probably the best game I've ever seen at making things that seem like "failures" turn out better in the long run in interesting ways.

yueziyue

May 12, 2018
My question is, she is even your mom?

I remember back then that the dev decided to make her a stepmom at some point in the game:cry:, so from that point on the game was not for me. That's why I'm asking if she is your real mom, since is been a while and maybe that was a rewrite or something.
No she wasn't the MC's real mother.
She it's the stepmother.
but...(my english very poor so let me use one Pic)

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I like this VN. I am happy it is back. I am happier kaffekop is back. I liked this update alot. playing all three routes again was confusing at times and still don't know if any of the choices made from where the old WT ended matters but still loving this VN

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
damn we need a walkthough cause i did not see that scene i feel like ive seen most of the scenes except moms scenes
Yeah i think that a walkthrough is crucial here. I had a peek at the images folder and there's plenty of material there that a lot of us probably didn't get to see. And even though i tried my best to stay on Mary only path i didn't even get to see the fingering scene so it's much more convoluted then we think.

Reactions: Anthony2

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I really liked the idea of the game, but not having a choice about peeping or at least when you peep turned me off, I don't mind voyeurism and looking at people in the shower, pool or having sex/masturbating but I really don't like the whole messing with people in their sleep, otherwise, the game has an interesting concept and good graphics, just not my style of game I guess.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes