• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
I will be going over older content and do graphical updates while moving forward, but moving forward is the priority.
I tried to transfer Mary from gen3 to gen8 (the base models that are used in DAZ to create the characters, where gen3 is the older one today), but I just couldn't get her to look right, so I abandoned that concept.

Cheers - Kaffekop
There are some things which will require fixing though.
As an example, on my playthrough, MC never had any sexual encounters with Samantha, yet he mentions it when deletes stuff from Dylan's drive.

Reactions: Kaffekop

davie2404

Jul 27, 2023
As an example, on my playthrough, MC never had any sexual encounters with Samantha, yet he mentions it when deletes stuff from Dylan's drive.
I noticed that too, luckily I'm using KoGa3 android build which has gallery's unlocked. There were lots of scenes I had missed on my playthrough.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
I noticed that too, luckily I'm using KoGa3 android build which has gallery's unlocked. There were lots of scenes I had missed on my playthrough.
There are different path Mary Nat Jo and many interaction with characters Marsha the twins Samantha Jennifer Need to create many save for every path you will decide to follow

Reactions: davie2404

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
It has been added to my to-do list.

I have a question though: Have you set the variable $SpyderTrust to 6 or more, yourself?
If so, then that is the problem, if not ... then it is indeed something I need to fix on my end.

Cheers - Kaffekop

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
It has been added to my to-do list.

I have a question though: Have you set the variable $SpyderTrust to 6 or more, yourself?
If so, then that is the problem, if not ... then it is indeed something I need to fix on my end.

Cheers - Kaffekop
Nah, haven't used anything.
But there was some weird stuff in texts, like bringing up Mary touching herself on Morning of July, 29th despite MC rubbing her belly and not having her touching herself the night earlier(and that's a possibility on one of different paths, I guess).
Some paths got intertwined, it seems.

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Nah, haven't used anything.
But there was some weird stuff in texts, like bringing up Mary touching herself on Morning of July, 29th despite MC rubbing her belly and not having her touching herself the night earlier(and that's a possibility on one of different paths, I guess).
Some paths got intertwined, it seems.
I will look into it,.
Thank you for the answer.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Reactions: Sammy1

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Oh boy oh boy! A new update after so long... I am so glad you came back and you continue this project Mr Kaffekop! It has been one of my first games played here (the very first was cohabitation - yeah i know, needless information).

As for the ntr tag, well... as long as you can actually bone the person who messes with your "toys", or even better bone the person WHILE he messes with your "toys", I don't see any reason why people get so upset over this. Anyway, I guess, it's all personal choices and tastes.
You all have a nice day now!

albul

Jun 8, 2017
So, I guess I really need a walkthrough for this, because I have no idea how this game works. I tried to pursue Nat and chose her whenever I got the option, but I got no sex scenes with her, even though I could see there were some when I checked the images folder. Is she dependent on some stats or choosing someone else or a specific (unrelated) decision?

Edit: apparently, Marsha is required for this, otherwise you don't get enough points with Nat to open her path (or I didn't find how)

Last edited:

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
I tried giving Mary a graphical update from an older model to a newer model (from gen3 to gen8)
Here is a quick comparison between the two.
They look somewhat different, but I haven't been able to match the tan exactly and there are more polygons in a gen8 model.
Also the hair is not designed for a gen8 model.
What do you think? Something I should continue with the other characters?
All in all I like the newer model ...
I am not saying that I will absolutely change Mary to the newer model, I'm just curious as to what you guys think.

OrigMary&updateMary.jpg OrigMary&updateMary2.jpg

Cheers - Kaffekop

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I tried giving Mary a graphical update from an older model to a newer model (from gen3 to gen8)
Here is a quick comparison between the two.
They look somewhat different, but I haven't been able to match the tan exactly and there are more polygons in a gen8 model.
Also the hair is not designed for a gen8 model.
What do you think? Something I should continue with the other characters?
All in all I like the newer model ...
I am not saying that I will absolutely change Mary to the newer model, I'm just curious as to what you guys think.

View attachment 3337263

Cheers - Kaffekop
The body and darker tan is ok on the Right side which I presume is the gen8 model.
They seem to sunbath a lot in story so thats not a problem.
But honestly the face is all wrong.
It has fuller with less defined cheekbones than the original but more importantly.
The Right's eyes and eyebrow's are too diferent especially the eyes.
(the eyes was one of the things that I found most attractive in Mary and the eyebrows excentuated the eyes)
Left looks like there could possibly be thought going on behind them.
Rights eye's especially with her eyebrow's look's erm.... kindda vacant.
In all honesly the feactures are so diffrent that the Right wouldn't even be able to pass as Left's sister let alone Left herself.
So I'd rather stick with Original Mary but thats ONLY my opinion.
Just sayin.

t3ace

May 17, 2018
Kaffekop, i've been waiting patiently for this day to come. Thank you very much for not giving up and giving us this marvellous game. I'm gonna start your game all over again not to miss anything of it! In regards to Mary, i very much prefer the older model.

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
It is funny.
When I worked on the new model, trying to tweak a thing, here and there, they looked very similar to me.
Seeing them again I realize that they are very different facially. I do also like the original Mary better.
Strange.

Cheers - Kaffekop

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes