ellen.lane

Dec 5, 2020
Guys, does anyone know how to get Marsha's "visitor" event? (It is the name from gallery)
I tried all possible variables, walkthrough and still it's missed. What triggers it exactly?

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
When is the new update
I am on HornyyPussy side... Since you ask when the new update, the answer would be whenever the developer believe it ready. Otherwise be patience... Beside this developer is slowly returning after a period of time to take care of it own needs in real life over this AVN. If you are really bored, there are other AVN/games to explore while waiting for the next release.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
From Patreon News 02/06-2024
4 hours ago
As per usual I went dark when life got complicated. You're probably used to this by now but I guess it's still annoying being on your end. My apologies.
On the news front I have gone back and dabbled some more with animations ... again ... and yes, animations are going to become a part of SotF, and yes ... they will get their own gallery for you to enjoy them when you feel like it (once you have uncovered them in a playthrough).
About 0.9: There will be no release of 0.9 until I have added all the animations to 0.8, and no ... I have no idea how long it will take me to finish the animations at this point. The setting up and fine tuning of the animation is the most time consuming part whereas I have gotten the rendering time down to around a minute per image which makes this all doable.
That's all for now.
You all have a good one and hang in there.

Cheers - Kaffekop

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Kaffekop , I see that someone was polite to post your messages from Patreon. Do your best and take your time, since you are slowly returning from personal life that may need to be addressed for the time you were offline. Believe that since you were offline for quite some time, you just need to re-adapt your process and I am sure you had to review your work that you had done and learning new features as well for animations. I can say that I am only looking forward whenever you believe your update is ready...

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1717327846660.png

Grandma Tabitha is out for a nightly walk with her familiar.

Cheers - Kaffekop

1717327904152.png

Auntie Jordan enjoys a little tease at the pool.

Cheers - Kaffekop

As per usual I went dark when life got complicated. You're probably used to this by now but I guess it's still annoying being on your end. My apologies.
On the news front I have gone back and dabbled some more with animations ... again ... and yes, animations are going to become a part of SotF, and yes ... they will get their own gallery for you to enjoy them when you feel like it (once you have uncovered them in a playthrough).
About 0.9: There will be no release of 0.9 until I have added all the animations to 0.8, and no ... I have no idea how long it will take me to finish the animations at this point. The setting up and fine tuning of the animation is the most time consuming part whereas I have gotten the rendering time down to around a minute per image which makes this all doable.
That's all for now.
You all have a good one and hang in there.

Cheers - Kaffekop

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes