SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sins of the Father [v0.8.1] [Kaffekop]

Heya

Several people have reached out to me with different smaller errors and one bigger one. This has lead to the release of this Hotfix.

Thank you all for playing and for the reporting of errors.

Hotfix for PC can be found here:

Hotfix for Mac can be found here:

Cheers - Kaffekop

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sins of the Father [v0.8.1] [Kaffekop]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Sins of the Father [v0.8.1] [Kaffekop] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.8 -> v0.8.1 [8,81 MB]
As attachment.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SinsOfTheFather-0.8.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

chamb0

Feb 2, 2023
View attachment 126619

Overview:
The story revolves around a young man, named Mack, who has to come to terms with both his past and his future after having lost his father during a home invasion.
Thread Updated: 2024-02-25
Release Date: 2024-02-25
Developer: Kaffekop - Kaffekop
Censorship: No
Version: 0.8.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android (v0.7): MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: / 2 - Walkthrough - Mini-Walkthrough - Guide - Mod* - Italian* -
Gallery

View attachment 49966 View attachment 49960 View attachment 49961 View attachment 49962 View attachment 49963 View attachment 1559929 View attachment 1559934
Noticed that a lot - games use the same assets over and over again.
Do they have as discount bin or something?
Or just not enough options?
View attachment 50004
Seen this shower in many games also?
line 347 in library.rpy misspelling -- on should be one

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
Spoiler-less Character Based Walkthrough for v0.6.
Updated on May 22, final version.

OBSOLETE FOR 0.6.1!
The dev made changes for Nat and Jo, the walkthrough won't work for them anymore.
where can I download the new version of the walkthrough for the new version of the game?

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
people, where then can I download this game with mods for step-by-step passage inside the game? who has the correct link??

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
people, where then can I download this game with mods for step-by-step passage inside the game? who has the correct link??
You can't. The best a new player can do is to install the latest version of the game and then install the old mod onto it - it will work fine up until the start of the new content (when it will break) - so make lots of saves using the old mod, then when you reach new content, delete and reinstall the game and play your modded saves. It worked fine for me as I wanted a fresh playthrough (or 5!!). Then make a bunch of new saves as you find out what works best with the new content.

Reactions: Logan1377

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Finally got around to restarting (I didn't have my old saves anyway :KEK: ) a couple weeks ago and playing to the end. Marsha is still the best MILF, there's some stuff that doesn't make sense, like a whole scene missing from my play through or something, somethings that are pet peeves that I don't remember from the last time I played through it but of course that was years ago. I'll make a list when I get around to it.

m00g7h00

Dec 7, 2021
Hi, can someone please tell me how to get scenes with Abby topless and Mary at the counsellor, I've tried multiple playthroughs but always end up with the same 4 or so endings with each LI but never them scenes .
Thanks in advance

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
I been playing the game to go thru the verbiage for corrections. I have found some scenes out of order. Like having threesome with the sisters, then goes to computer and finally to pool where Jo and Nat are there with Nat saying she doesn't want Mack's main trunk twitching and has a date with someone else. Something is amiss. I'm trying to get ahold of Kaffekop to go over a few things.

Reactions: sandstorm1872

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I been playing the game to go thru the verbiage for corrections. I have found some scenes out of order. Like having threesome with the sisters, then goes to computer and finally to pool where Jo and Nat are there with Nat saying she doesn't want Mack's main trunk twitching and has a date with someone else. Something is amiss. I'm trying to get ahold of Kaffekop to go over a few things.
That was my "that doesn't make sense" issue. I still need to go back and find other stuff , I made saves but I should've just screen shotted them.

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
People, can the step-by-step instructions from versions 6 really help you open all the scenes from versions 8? or you shouldn’t pay attention to the geno and wait for the instructions for versions 8

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes