• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thank you for posting that. I really don't need it for this game, but I've run into issues on three or four other different ones lately where it seems that Renpy now prevents saves that are edited from being loaded, sadly. I've used saveeditoronline.com for years with good success until now.
Huh? That is just a change in Ren'Py security, if it says something like this save was made on another device. You can still load those saves.

Also, it might be because they update to a newer Ren'Py SDK which almost always borks saves.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'm going crazy. I couldn't get the scenes years ago and still can't get them now. How do I get the threesome and foursome scenes with the MC Marsha and MC's sisters?
Not on any of my three play-throughs does a single one pop-up.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Huh? That is just a change in Ren'Py security, if it says something like this save was made on another device. You can still load those saves.

Also, it might be because they update to a newer Ren'Py SDK which almost always borks saves.
I've tried with three or four games, and it just won't let me unfortunately. Gives me the warning, and when I say to do it anyway, it just fails. *shrug* Not the end of the world. I usually only do it when I'm coming back to a game after an absence and want to make the early part a bit quicker the next time through.

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
I'm going crazy. I couldn't get the scenes years ago and still can't get them now. How do I get the threesome and foursome scenes with the MC Marsha and MC's sisters?.
You need Mary to go bowling with Marsha, what doesn't happen if you are on her path. Then there's a shitload of different scenes (30) depending on earlier choices and/or stats (souls/witchcraft, JoCest, NatCest, JoCest and NatCest, Marsha banged >= 3, JoVirgin, Prowess, Energy).
Not on any of my three play-throughs does a single one pop-up.
You'll need a little more to get most of the scenes. ;) Even with 30+ playthroughs i'm still missing two scenes*. o_O

*Edit:
I don't think they're even accessible because the choice between investigating souls and witchcraft makes a whole lot of difference on your energy when you get into the family games part. Choosing souls i am able to gather a maximum of 37 energy when the family games start. With witchcraft i only make 6.

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
With this you can make the download of any save made with save editor online and prevent renpy from blocking it
extract in the directory where there is exe

OSR

Jan 10, 2020
You need Mary to go bowling with Marsha, what doesn't happen if you are on her path. Then there's a shitload of different scenes (30) depending on earlier choices and/or stats (souls/witchcraft, JoCest, NatCest, JoCest and NatCest, Marsha banged >= 3, JoVirgin, Prowess, Energy).

You'll need a little more to get most of the scenes. ;) Even with 30+ playthroughs i'm still missing two scenes*. o_O

*Edit:
I don't think they're even accessible because the choice between investigating souls and witchcraft makes a whole lot of difference on your energy when you get into the family games part. Choosing souls i am able to gather a maximum of 37 energy when the family games start. With witchcraft i only make 6.
This means you unlocked the "Turning Nat Bi" in the Replay gallery when investigating Souls. I have trying hard to reach the family part with enough energy to unlock the "Turning Nat Bi" but never seem to reach it with enough energy of at least 20. Any pointers or hints you can share on how you got there.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
your choice really. if you want more ladies outside the family just mix up the spy-game (showers and at night).
if you want a more family oriented harem focus on your favourite and most importantly, when the girls pack out their stuff the one you help you get further with.
Ok, so it is possible to have a mostly family harem path without having to play through at least 3 different times to get then all? I just hope no one is mutually exclusive if we are aiming for a harem path.

Reactions: NyVar

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Ok, so it is possible to have a mostly family harem path without having to play through at least 3 different times to get then all? I just hope no one is mutually exclusive if we are aiming for a harem path.
Apart from 1 mistake (which was confirmed mistake by Dev) you can have full family harem. They are shared between the other girls though f.ex sisters and little sister and twins. besides that it's pure harem if you so choose

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
This means you unlocked the "Turning Nat Bi" in the Replay gallery when investigating Souls. I have trying hard to reach the family part with enough energy to unlock the "Turning Nat Bi" but never seem to reach it with enough energy of at least 20. Any pointers or hints you can share on how you got there.
- Follow path 1 for Jo in the walkthrough.
- Don't pursue a relationship with Mary.
- Pursue Relationships with Jo and Nat.
- Fuck Samantha (influence her or don't; doesn't really matter; i did)
- Let Kathryn continue

I entered the sunburned Mary scene with 81 energy and was left with 36 energy and 5 prowess when i got to the family games scene.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I'm assuming by reading the posts on here the game requires a player to play multiple time for all the different LI's? And there are multiple paths not mutually merging at some point in the game?

NyVar

May 23, 2020
I'm assuming by reading the posts on here the game requires a player to play multiple time for all the different LI's? And there are multiple paths not mutually merging at some point in the game?
A minimum of 2 PT's as of yet anyways, if you want almost all fuckable chars. not sure if all are classed as LI's

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
A minimum of 2 PT's as of yet anyways, if you want almost all fuckable chars. not sure if all are classed as LI's
So, one playthrough is pretty much just the family of the MC and no other girls in the game? And the other one is with fuckable characters and not the family? I'm the type of person that wants the whole damn cake without sharing any of it.

Reactions: artburner2

NyVar

May 23, 2020
So, one playthrough is pretty much just the family of the MC and no other girls in the game? And the other one is with fuckable characters and not the family? I'm the type of person that wants the whole damn cake without sharing any of it.
Oh, no, you can get most of them. lets say the whole fam and a couple neigbours and one of the girls at the office. and they all crave your meat stick. its just hard to get something other than a situationship with anyone else outside the fam at this point

OSR

Jan 10, 2020
- Follow path 1 for Jo in the walkthrough.
- Don't pursue a relationship with Mary.
- Pursue Relationships with Jo and Nat.
- Fuck Samantha (influence her or don't; doesn't really matter; i did)
- Let Kathryn continue

I entered the sunburned Mary scene with 81 energy and was left with 36 energy and 5 prowess when i got to the family games scene.
Thanks. This worked. For some reason I got stuck on trying to get it using path 2 for Jo.

Reactions: Anus Mundi

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Oh, no, you can get most of them. lets say the whole fam and a couple neigbours and one of the girls at the office. and they all crave your meat stick. its just hard to get something other than a situationship with anyone else outside the fam at this point
Good thing for me I really only care/prioritize going for a complete family harem, anyone else outside the family is just a bonus.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes