Crazy-Chicken

May 16, 2018
I can’t seem to get to Abby’s path anymore. Has that been removed? I chose to not bang Martha so that I can help Abby with the files. I’m not sure what else I’m missing. She is my top from this entire thing so really hope that isn’t completely gone!!!

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Is it possible to get Nat bi while on Mary's path? I've decided to pursue Mary as my main path and not really interested in playing multiple paths just to get all the girls. I'd like to get as much of a harem as possible on Mary's path and was wondering if the mini-walkthrough is updated since the main walkthrough appears not to be?

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
I can’t seem to get to Abby’s path anymore. Has that been removed? I chose to not bang Martha so that I can help Abby with the files. I’m not sure what else I’m missing. She is my top from this entire thing so really hope that isn’t completely gone!!!
Helping Abby is mainly to score more points with her. Idk how it will play out later if you're missing those. What needs to be done is: invite her => don't cancel coffee => ask her out

Crazy-Chicken

May 16, 2018
Helping Abby is mainly to score more points with her. Idk how it will play out later if you're missing those. What needs to be done is: invite her => don't cancel coffee => ask her out
Unfortunately that's the problem. Since the update I can't get to :invite her => don't cancel coffee => ask her out. After everything I have tried I can't get the option to come up any more. I'm trying to figure out what I was missing to get there.

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
Unfortunately that's the problem. Since the update I can't get to :invite her => don't cancel coffee => ask her out. After everything I have tried I can't get the option to come up any more. I'm trying to figure out what I was missing to get there.
Ok, apparently you need to take the bus on day 4. This only happens if you gave Gina a ride before.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazy-Chicken

Reallycoolhat

Jun 23, 2017
I remember playing this game long long long time ago. At this moment, I thought that it was a good one.

Time to give him a new run and see how have endured the test of time...
So just curious has it? I think I played this on a way earlier version (unless I'm confusing this for another game) so I have no recollection of this I'd love to hear an opinion.

OSR

Jan 10, 2020
Is it possible to get Nat bi while on Mary's path? I've decided to pursue Mary as my main path and not really interested in playing multiple paths just to get all the girls. I'd like to get as much of a harem as possible on Mary's path and was wondering if the mini-walkthrough is updated since the main walkthrough appears not to be?
Not being on Mary's path is a requirement to get to Nat bi

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes