fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Thank you, and ask away. We'll see if I can answer your question.

sandstorm1872 I'm not doing any special Halloween and Christmas updates. If the day or holiday isn't part of the story, then it will not be implemented.

Cheers - Kaffekop
Thanks Kaffe

i would live to know, how long will the game be in development ? considering we're on 0.6 right now, do you believe v 1.0 will mark the completion of the game ?

also, do you have the game's plot planned out or are you planning on the go ?

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Thanks Kaffe

i would live to know, how long will the game be in development ? considering we're on 0.6 right now, do you believe v 1.0 will mark the completion of the game ?

also, do you have the game's plot planned out or are you planning on the go ?
A 1.0 will not mark the completion of the project. This whole numbering of versions is just to keep track of updates and not a measurement of how far along in the development cycle the project is.

The major plot is mapped out and the synopsis to it is written, which in essence means that I know where to begin the story and where to end the story. Any major occurrences in the story are also mapped out as are all the major twists and turns of all NPC's story lines. This gives me room within any update to let my creativity loose, to a certain extent - and I need that.
This means that I don't always know, exactly, what will happen within an update. I know the major twists and turns, but there is room for me to maneuver within the update - so to speak.
I guess you can argue that I both have everything planned and yet I also plan "on the go", so to speak.

I have always worked like this when it comes to writing and telling stories, and I made the assumption that it could easily be bend to serve me in a development cycle with monthly updates. I was in for a rude awakening with that assumption, which lead to all kinds of shit this last year. Ultimately I had to drop monthly updates, deadlines and adopt the stance of: "Soon!" - when it comes to release dates. Hence the current state of the development.

I hope this answers your questions to your satisfaction.

Cheers - Kaffekop

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
A 1.0 will not mark the completion of the project. This whole numbering of versions is just to keep track of updates and not a measurement of how far along in the development cycle the project is.

The major plot is mapped out and the synopsis to it is written, which in essence means that I know where to begin the story and where to end the story. Any major occurrences in the story are also mapped out as are all the major twists and turns of all NPC's story lines. This gives me room within any update to let my creativity loose, to a certain extent - and I need that.
This means that I don't always know, exactly, what will happen within an update. I know the major twists and turns, but there is room for me to maneuver within the update - so to speak.
I guess you can argue that I both have everything planned and yet I also plan "on the go", so to speak.

I have always worked like this when it comes to writing and telling stories, and I made the assumption that it could easily be bend to serve me in a development cycle with monthly updates. I was in for a rude awakening with that assumption, which lead to all kinds of shit this last year. Ultimately I had to drop monthly updates, deadlines and adopt the stance of: "Soon!" - when it comes to release dates. Hence the current state of the development.

I hope this answers your questions to your satisfaction.

Cheers - Kaffekop
thanks

comprehensive yet precise !

i look forward to the game !

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
"Which it will be ready when it is ready!"
- Preserved Killick (Captain Jack Aubrey's Steward)

fox69

Jul 23, 2018
Hi, Just wanted to thank the developer and say how beautifully the rendering and the girls are.
Keep going man !

S

Reactions: ravenhawk
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes