sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
Just to let you all know that Kaffekop is a man of his word. I have received Version seven of Sins of the Father to be proof read. It looks to be another great version, we will be one step closer.
Could we bother you to drop some hints on the various character routes, if not the whole walkthrough, given that you have the scripts and code for 0.7?

Thanks for dropping a line about the update progress.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi, Kaffekop, I thought I would make you aware of a minor dialogue inconsistency with Michelle. It happens during the third meeting with Eveline, as follows.
  • July 19 (Weds): Before getting hired at the law firm, the MC can visit her store (but without the money to hire her, ofc).
  • July 21 (Fri): The MC returns to her store with the money. Their discussion continues to the café, where he also meets Michelle.
  • July 24 (Mon): The MC arrives to meet Eveline at the café again.
Although Michelle met you just 3 days earlier with Eveline (who frequents the café), both she and the MC act like this is their first meeting.

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
CookieMonster666 Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I'll have a look at it.

sandstorm1872 Well, he only has the script which is 356 pages long for this update. It takes quite a while to move through all that text.
Concerning a hint to a path, I'll throw you this bone though:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers - Kaffekop

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
CookieMonster666 Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I'll have a look at it.

sandstorm1872 Well, he only has the script which is 356 pages long for this update. It takes quite a while to move through all that text.
Concerning a hint to a path, I'll throw you this bone though:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers - Kaffekop
Thank's for the tip Kaffekop , I've branched path saves any way. So I'll surely try it out when 0.7 hits!

Anxiously waiting for it!

Reactions: filochard

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
dE_VoYd
I'm currently in contact with EA and they are trying to teach me how to implement surprise mechanics in the most ethical way possible.
Rewards may include such items as: Blow-up dolls of the characters, natural sized love-dolls of the characters, Flesh-light sleeves based on the characters, mouse pads with wrist support shaped as the tits of your favorite character and other nifty merchandise.
It only requires a player to register with full name, address and installing monitoring software on the computer or device where the game is played.
The gathered data is of course only used to streamline game play and to give the best possible experience to the player. All data is stored on high level secure servers in my mother's basement.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
I'm currently in contact with EA and they are trying to teach me how to implement surprise mechanics in the most ethical way possible.
Rewards may include such items as: Blow-up dolls of the characters, natural sized love-dolls of the characters, Flesh-light sleeves based on the characters, mouse pads with wrist support shaped as the tits of your favorite character and other nifty merchandise.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Sorry, but you lost me at " all data is stored on high level secure servers in my mother's basement."

How are we supposed to trust that your mother is even real? What is her name? Got any photographic evidence?
My question would actually be: Kaffekop, is your real name Mack? Is your mom's name Mary? :unsure:

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
see guys !! Kaffekop is colabing with EA !!! we might get Isaac or Faith in next update. Hell, our MC might do a hit and run case with our beloved BMW M3 MW edition or join the Bad Company and kill that SOB who hit him. Go Kaffe !!

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
dE_VoYd
It only requires a player to register with full name, address and installing monitoring software on the computer or device where the game is played.
The gathered data is of course only used to streamline game play and to give the best possible experience to the player. All data is stored on high level secure servers in my mother's basement.

Cheers - Kaffekop
Should also get a hold of Take-Two/2K to maximize ROI, your shareholders will appreciate it. :p

EDIT:
Imagine, scenes unlocked one image at a time (and out of order) through slot machines you can buy 100% totally "optional" tokens for with real money.

Last edited:

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
MrDL
OMG ... and not just images! Text is placed out of order for each image unlocked and you then are forced to play a game of "connect-the-dots" to find the correct order of text.

All of this is can, of course, be bypassed by buying tokens at one dollar a token, and you get four tokens for five dollars ;) ... special price for you, sir! This is just a convenience thing and totally optional for the players :devilish:

Cheers - Kaffekop

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hey folks
Sadly I have yet another delay to announce. It's bothering me as much as it is bothering you.
I seriously misjudged the amount of time needed to produce the imagery for this update. Not to mention the time needed to proof read the script. To give you an idea about what I'm talking about:
I'm currently 350 images into the update and that doesn't even cover the first playable day. There are three days of playable content in version 0.7 so, I'm still quite a ways off (Version 0.6 had 495 images attached to it, just to put this into perspective). Not saying that every day will have this amount of images attached to it - by no means!
The script turned out to be rather large, which I didn't really consider until I shipped it off for proof reading. Version has 95K+ words. To put that somewhat into perspective, my first novel had around 120k words in it. Having to put images to that many words is proving to be quite the task.
There are 20 different erotic scenes in version 0.7, ranging from oral to full fledged sex scenes. These are the ones that are taking most of my time setting up.
I'm working as fast as I can and I'm really trying to get it out this month, but I'm not particularly hopeful about that happening at this point.
As always I appreciate you sticking around and I hope that you still have the patience for this.
You all have a good one.

Cheers - Kaffekop

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018

Hey folks
Sadly I have yet another delay to announce. It's bothering me as much as it is bothering you.
I seriously misjudged the amount of time needed to produce the imagery for this update. Not to mention the time needed to proof read the script. To give you an idea about what I'm talking about:
I'm currently 350 images into the update and that doesn't even cover the first playable day. There are three days of playable content in version 0.7 so, I'm still quite a ways off (Version 0.6 had 495 images attached to it, just to put this into perspective). Not saying that every day will have this amount of images attached to it - by no means!
The script turned out to be rather large, which I didn't really consider until I shipped it off for proof reading. Version has 95K+ words. To put that somewhat into perspective, my first novel had around 120k words in it. Having to put images to that many words is proving to be quite the task.
There are 20 different erotic scenes in version 0.7, ranging from oral to full fledged sex scenes. These are the ones that are taking most of my time setting up.
I'm working as fast as I can and I'm really trying to get it out this month, but I'm not particularly hopeful about that happening at this point.
As always I appreciate you sticking around and I hope that you still have the patience for this.
You all have a good one.

Cheers - Kaffekop
Kaffekop - 20 scenes is way more than any game update I played so far, even considering the minor scenes. So, I am not surprised that it is taking longer as rushed scenes would frustrate us fans, especially if they are with the sisters or Mom. Take your time, judging from what you described, it looks like a stellar update.

Tip -- Unless it weaves seamlessly in the story, I won't mind if you skip any of the Halloween/Christmas updates. If you must, Halloween makes sense with the supernatural/mystery of the game compared to Christmas. I'd let you decide what's best!
320irz.png

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
MrDL
OMG ... and not just images! Text is placed out of order for each image unlocked and you then are forced to play a game of "connect-the-dots" to find the correct order of text.

All of this is can, of course, be bypassed by buying tokens at one dollar a token, and you get four tokens for five dollars ;) ... special price for you, sir! This is just a convenience thing and totally optional for the players :devilish:

Cheers - Kaffekop
And it is written in Sumerian Cuneiform. To get the Engrish version please pay 100 tokens.

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Kaffekop loving your game so far !

amazing work !

thanks so much for making this !

i know you are busy, especially since your next update is quite large ( 20 SEXY scenes, WOAH ! )

but if you don't mind, i would love to ask a question about the game .

in the meanwhile, please take your time and also relax a bit. take care of yourself too !

best of luck and let me know when i can ask the question !

lovely work you got going here !

You're an Amazing dev !

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017

amazing work !

i know you are busy, especially since your next update is quite large ( 20 SEXY scenes, WOAH ! )

in the meanwhile, please take your time and also relax a bit. take care of yourself too !

You're an Amazing dev !
Just want to say I love the juxtaposition of this kind message and your username

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017

amazing work !

You're an Amazing dev !
Thank you, and ask away. We'll see if I can answer your question.

sandstorm1872 I'm not doing any special Halloween and Christmas updates. If the day or holiday isn't part of the story, then it will not be implemented.

Cheers - Kaffekop

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes