The picture itself is too large to be uploaded here, sorry:(

Last edited:

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018

This can be downloaded here:

Cheers - Kaffekop
----

The picture itself is too large to be uploaded here, sorry:(
Thanks for sharing these lovely teasers John johnelros, for everyone and low tier Patrons like me. Do you have any idea about the update? I'm just assuming you work with Kaffekop as you shared the walkthrough for 0.6.1? Apologies if I mistook you for someone else.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
Thanks for sharing these lovely teasers John johnelros, for everyone and low tier Patrons like me. Do you have any idea about the update? I'm just assuming you work with Kaffekop as you shared the walkthrough for 0.6.1? Apologies if I mistook you for someone else.
I think you'd better ask the dev himself about the update. And no, I'm not working on the walkthrough, sorry.

daxxx10

Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 126619

Overview:
The story revolves around a young man, named Mack, who has to come to terms with both his past and his future after having lost his father during a home invasion.
Thread Updated: 2019-05-29
Release Date: 2019-05-29
Developer:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.6.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

How to apply the italian translation:

Change-Log:

Other Information:

Download
Win/Lin: - - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED -

Extras: - Fanmade Walkthrough

View attachment 49966 View attachment 49960 View attachment 49961 View attachment 49962 View attachment 49963

Italian Translation link no work

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017

About to have a meeting with the boss.
Oh brother, say it ain't so! ... getting a taste of Mom has been my goal from the start. Not saying MC's sisters are not georgous too, hell they all are. Just saying Mom is a straight 10. Gotta get with her.
The mom and older sister not actually being related to him is something he found out an update or two ago.

Reactions: Reese286

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hey guys and gals
A lttle something about what is happening at the moment, and it's not what you would like to hear, and not what I would like to tell you.
Physical health is pretty okay'ish. Depression s under control, but I'm walking on the edge of being stessed out - and that leads to a shit place for me. Slow is key.
I'm working as much as I can on the project while also trying to support my son who is facing criminal charges. I hope you can understand that this situation is rather stressful at the moment.
If one were to believe in the concept of karma, I must have really been a dick in a prior incarnation with all that is happening. I can't fault myself for what my son has done of course, but these things makes my mind wonder from time to time: Why the fuck has my life become so complicated and annoying recently.
Anyways ... when 0.7 does release you can look forward to 9 erotic scenes where some of them have variations depending on prior choices - like a possible foursome and threesome or a simple one-on-one. With whom, I hear you cry ... well, that remains to be seen.
As previously mentioned it will be released when it's done and ready.
You all have a good one and thank you for sticking around despite all the delay.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
dx_boost
Thanks for giving me a chuckle. Much appreciated. Maybe it could be turned into a soap opera at some point.

I remember a TV show from back in the day, called "Soap". Great comedy and surreal. I wonder if it would hold up today.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Kaffekop 'Soap' was a great show. (y)

Also, I was wondering if you can confirm what I heard about the next update. Is it TRUE that we can have a (MMF) 3-some with Mrs. Steele from SL and Bacon from TimeStamps?? The voices in my head SWEAR that it's true, but I wanted confirmation. :eek: Heck there is a RUMOR that I'm starting RIGHT NOW that says we might have a chance at a 4-SOME that adds the FAT girl from MotH (but I heard it's DIFFICULT to get). :devilish:

Just a thought.

P.S. You do GOOD work with this game, so take care of yourself and the junk from real life. When you get the next update ready I'll be here to see the results of your skill. TY for the game and I look forward to what happens next. :)

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
dx_boost
Thanks for giving me a chuckle. Much appreciated. Maybe it could be turned into a soap opera at some point.

I remember a TV show from back in the day, called "Soap". Great comedy and surreal. I wonder if it would hold up today.

Cheers - Kaffekop
Since I can't support on patreon the least I can give is a chuckle :)

Life has shitty periods but they can only last so long and you seem like a good guy so I have no doubt you'll get through what ever hits you.

Keep it up!

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
I catch an episode of Soap! every now and then on one of the "Nostalgia TV" networks that seem to permeate the cable lineup these days. The clothes and some of the dialog certainly date it to the '70's, but the comedy definitely still holds up. The scene where Richard Mulligan is drunk, wobbling on a coffee table is iconic. And seeing Billy Crystal in his first TV show, and comparing that to him now -- now that's surreal!

Reactions: Shiva0067

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Xyzzy Shiva0067

When Soap hit the Danish TV station (yes ... singular) back in the day we were blown away with the comedy. I think the best shows we had then was the Dave Allen show (he was hilarious), but when Soap came around it opened up something new and exciting.
Richard Mulligan was brilliant, especially when he went "invisible". The movement is almost iconic and is still done from time to time among my generation. And we all know what that means.
Is Billy Crystal even doing comedy anymore? He really became an iconic figure in comedy after Soap, if i remember correctly.

Another comedy show that still holds up is Faulty Tower's. Well ... if you ask me. Cleese is a difficult one, when it comes to comedy. Either you love him or you hate him. My dad hated him, and I just loved him.
Live at the Hollywood Bowl is the pinnacle of Monty Python's shows. Not discounting the movies and the original Monty Python's Flying Circus.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Kaffekop I agree with the WONDERFUL humor of John Cleese. He can be difficult, but is NO WHERE near the confusing and difficulty that is Terry Gilliam. Gilliam keeps bouncing between good and VERY bizarre.

As to Billy Crystal, I think he has been trying to be more serious/dramatic and it's a shame. His ability for comedy has suffered, in my opinion. Lord, I MISS the good old days of Humor. I need to invent time travel just to go back a see George Carlin and Robin Williams, they were able to do some 'Legitimate' work while maintaining there ability to be HILARIOUS.

Just some (bittersweet) thoughts.

Hmm, Now I'm going to watch some George Carlin videos. :)

Reactions: botc76 and D Dog

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
Xyzzy Shiva0067

When Soap hit the Danish TV station (yes ... singular) back in the day we were blown away with the comedy. I think the best shows we had then was the Dave Allen show (he was hilarious), but when Soap came around it opened up something new and exciting.
Richard Mulligan was brilliant, especially when he went "invisible". The movement is almost iconic and is still done from time to time among my generation. And we all know what that means.
Is Billy Crystal even doing comedy anymore? He really became an iconic figure in comedy after Soap, if i remember correctly.

Another comedy show that still holds up is Faulty Tower's. Well ... if you ask me. Cleese is a difficult one, when it comes to comedy. Either you love him or you hate him. My dad hated him, and I just loved him.
Live at the Hollywood Bowl is the pinnacle of Monty Python's shows. Not discounting the movies and the original Monty Python's Flying Circus.

Cheers - Kaffekop
A lot of people were brilliant on Soap!, including Katherine Helmond (Jessica Tate), Mulligan, Crystal, Jay Johnson (who still does standup comedy and ventriloquism), and Robert Guillaume (Benson, the butler). The invisibility storyline was absolutely hilarious, as were the alien abductions.

If you want to see a couple of other really excellent performances by Mulligan, see the film "Little Big Man" with Dustin Hoffman. Mulligan plays General George Armstrong Custer. It's a fairly short role, but he does a great job with it. Also, the movie S.O.B., a very loose autobiography written and directed by Blake Edwards (of Pink Panther fame). Mulligan plays the Edwards character in the film (with a different name). Plus, you get to see Julie Andrews' breasts.

Billy Crystal has worked steadily since his Soap! days. Films like "Forget Paris", "When Harry Met Sally", and "Monsters, Inc.", TV shows, documentaries, voice acting, not to mention hosting the Academy Awards show a couple of times. He's actually got a couple of projects in the works at the time of this writing.

Aahhh, "Fawlty Towers", another incredibly brilliant show. It's really too bad they only made 12 episodes. The work that they had to have put into the choreography alone must have been mind-boggling. My favorite scene has to be where Basil tries to beat his car to death with a tree branch. I, too, love John Cleese (and all the Pythons). Such a great slapstick actor, and at the same time such a wit! Hard to find both in the same package. My favorite character in the show, though, is Manuel. Andrew Sachs pretty much stole every scene in which he appeared.

I think all the Pythons are either love'em or hate'em. I was fortunate enough to see Eric Idle live a number of years ago. I left the theater with an aching jaw from laughing so much. My favorite Python effort? Holy Grail. Hands down.

Take care,

Xyzzy

Reactions: D Dog
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes