Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
As you probably know this year hasn't been the easiest for me, but things are beginning to roll the right way. I've pretty much felt like Sisyphus, only I got in the way of the bloody rock every time it began rolling downhill.
Anyways, I'm finally doing okay again and looking forward to continuing the project.

Cheers - Kaffekop
Great news, I hope feeling better continues :)

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
I don’t know what’s under the spoiler, but I press the Love button, because I know - this scene will be gorgeous.

• Love
Reactions: filochard

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Hmmm, so the incest tag only refers to the younger sister now! :unsure: I wonder if we'll see the MC's stepmom's younger sister enter the sordid picture soon?;)
Oh brother, say it ain't so! ... getting a taste of Mom has been my goal from the start. Not saying MC's sisters are not georgous too, hell they all are. Just saying Mom is a straight 10. Gotta get with her.

D-Droid

Nov 3, 2018
Started playing this game, seems interesting story so far and girls are hot.

Does anyone know game with similar scene at pool with neighbors visiting, talking about who else lives in neighborhood and mom coming back home later and joining in? I had feeling playing that scene that I saw similar scene in another game... Can't remember where I saw that.

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
sandstorm1872
Time IRL? Depends on how you play it. Like how fast you read ... if you skip stuff, etc..

In-game time there will be three days worth of playing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers - Kaffekop
Wow, that's quite significant.

Even before I play it, I'll thank you for your art and story again Kaffekop. Especially, coming out of all your problems and a rough patch..

Reactions: filochard and D Dog

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018

Kaffekop -- Watching this video and the hosts' coffee affinity, I thought you reviewed tech on the side! ;)

How's the update coming along? Final touches I presume?

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes