sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
So is the Dev cycle just super long on this game or is it gonna get abandoned?
Calm down kids.

The dev has previously posted about 0.7 delay here. The upcoming update has over 20 scenes and has 95k words, which is an extraordinarily large content for an incremental update. The dev had to go through familial and health issues during the course which also took a toll and has been the reason for the delay. Before you start doubting and bitching, the dev doesn't earn a 5 figure from his Patrons and much less (ballpark $750/release) than similar devs, so there's no reason to go conspiracy crazy.

Have patience, 20 scenes can surely empty purple balls, let alone blue ones, given the previous track record of 0.6.1.

Meanwhile, enjoy the previews.

Underwater fun
Wrong turn in the library
Reflection
You take milk in your coffee?
Night out with knock-outs?

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Calm down kids.

The dev has previously posted about 0.7 delay here. The upcoming update has over 20 scenes and has 95k words, which is an extraordinarily large content for an incremental update. The dev had to go through familial and health issues during the course which also took a toll and has been the reason for the delay. Before you start doubting and bitching, the dev doesn't earn a 5 figure from his Patrons and much less (ballpark $750/release) than similar devs, so there's no reason to go conspiracy crazy.

Have patience, 20 scenes can surely empty purple balls, let alone blue ones, given the previous track record of 0.6.1.

Meanwhile, enjoy the previews.

Underwater fun
Wrong turn in the library
Reflection
You take milk in your coffee?
Night out with knock-outs?
What about blood red balls? :)

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Never heard of purple balls before, and hope it doesn't have anything to do with futa/trans?! :unsure:

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Nice render Kaffekop ;)
Thank you. I'm actually fairly happy how it turned out.

How much long Kaffekop ? We miss you bro :'(
Well, the script has been proof read and is ready to be put into Ren'Py. I'm still a few hundred images away from being ready to build 0.7.
Health issues are keeping me from working as much as I would like to, so ... I'm hoping for a release around 1. December.

Cheers - Kaffekop

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you. I'm actually fairly happy how it turned out.

Well, the script has been proof read and is ready to be put into Ren'Py. I'm still a few hundred images away from being ready to build 0.7.
Health issues are keeping me from working as much as I would like to, so ... I'm hoping for a release around 1. December.

Cheers - Kaffekop
That's good to know Kaffekop, take it easy big guy, as we all know, health comes before anything, but it sure is nice to hear from you ;)

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

News 11/11-2019
Hey folks, it's Kaffekop
It's been a while, so here is the latest update about version 0.7.
Proof reading has been done. Now I only need to finish off the "last" few hundred images. It's taking a bit, but I'm getting there.
I turned 52 last month and had to struggle a bit with my back after that, so I didn't get as much done as I would have liked to. Now it appears as if things have calmed enough down that I can work more on creating images and hopefully be done with those asap - fingers crossed.
Thanks again for your patience and talk to you soon.

Cheers - Kaffekop

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes