Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Can hardly wait for the next update, just a moment ago I was thinking about which games that I'm very much looking forward to hasn't updated for quite a while, and SotF came to mind first thing, hehe, happy to hear that it's only like 2-3 weeks away now :)
Happy belated birthday to dev too :)

Reactions: Kaffekop

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Very interesting and difficut type of game in certain paths.
Nat is the only one giving problems and acting on her own.
The walkthrough is of little help when folowing paths and stats act on their own.
You cant cheat and fix the stats yourself which would be a good idea.
Have to be careful on certain paths or you get no points.
There is still no explanation as to who sent that crazy robber to their home to kill them or just the dad. Just some shady part of the dad's family. People not to mess with.
All the girls are worth pursuing but not easy with the little amount of points given.
And Mr faints a lot ainn't making my job easier. The hero type idea in kinda annoying if all he does is faint when he uses his powers. I like the idea that he can bring back the dead to life.
Maybe he can help restore that girl on the wheelchair.
Maybe they should make a guide to better increase his powers without loosing control.
It's a great game with multiple paths. Could use more or better choices.
The writing could use a little help here and there as well.
I for one can't wait to see what Spider does to Dylan in the next version....peace

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Thank you, and I'm glad that 0.7 is anticipated like that. It has been a long and arduous road to this one and it has required some serious patience on everyone's part, but yes ... it's coming!

Cheers - Kaffekop
I cant wait for it, hope we see the mc not taking more shit from that blonde dude and threaten him :love:

Btw glad to see u back and more active

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I'm hoping for a release around 1. December.
I think i deserved this one for being lazy lol
you can always use the damm search, lazyness has nothing to do with it :ROFLMAO:
btw it will around someday in december since shit can happen, either bugs or wathever so dont really expect it drop 1 of december , an ETA will always be an estimate.

Reactions: Ziltoid

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
Damn, you're fast johnelros :)

Okay a little something just for you guys here: View attachment 465770

Cheers - Kaffekop
Is it me or the models look more tanned than the previous version? Does it have to do with the extended tanning sessions by the whole family?

P.S -- As much as I like these renders, they seem minor/major spoilers. I'd rather play the new update than have any more previews!

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Is it me or the models look more tanned than the previous version? Does it have to do with the extended tanning sessions by the whole family?

P.S -- As much as I like these renders, they seem minor/major spoilers. I'd rather play the new update than have any more previews!
The look of the tanned skin is a question of lighting. Eventually the tan-lines will disappear all together on them as they progress to embrace nudity at the pool.

Cheers - Kaffekop

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes