jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I think it makes sense for the TL's to go away, you don't get them if you tan nude.

I assume its a ways out, but im looking forward to getting Nat/Jo/Mar all together. You could get both Jo/Mar together already, but Nat's route is more separate from that so it'll probably be a while.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Simple Tan Line solution.

It's OBVIOUS that Kaffekop will need to give us a VERY sexy scene where the MC applies sunscreen to the ladies so that it ONLY covers the areas that will provide tan lines. :D Yes, a SMALL (532 render) scene of this event (with added SEX) should be added to the game IMMEDIATELY. :) :whistle:

Just a thought

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
dude i wasnt making fun of the other guy lol. i was laughing more at you. he gave a way more polite answer then i would have. Now stop being lazy and go read some of the thread.
i Actually quoted the wrong post, i was going to thank him for the answer, but i deserved that lol

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
fucking hot, thats the sister?
do we bang her ? :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

enouph content with the mom?

Well, you guys have one more version to enjoy the tan lines before the sun has burned them away. Both Jo and Marsha are strong proponents of a full figure tan, and they manage to persuade both Nat and Mary to eventually loose it all and go full on nude when tanning.

Cheers - Kaffekop

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
how much content is in this game, how many hours of play?
If you read everything and enjoy the pictures as they deserve it I'd say it takes a couple of hours at least. Mind you you can't see everything in one playthrough, so you'll have to play 2 or 3 times and make different choices to experience the full available content.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I think a full tan is great - not every body likes tan lines. Just wanted to mention it in order to avoid a false impression due to just a few comments... ;)

Reactions: Gunizz

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018

Well, you guys have one more version to enjoy the tan lines before the sun has burned them away. Both Jo and Marsha are strong proponents of a full figure tan, and they manage to persuade both Nat and Mary to eventually loose it all and go full on nude when tanning.

Cheers - Kaffekop
Aww, I really wished for more content with Mary as her path is really good. I won't mind Nathalie either. It is Jo who evokes more protective feeling because of the stalking neighbour boy.

I hope 0.8 grants the wish, but meanwhile, hyped for the update! :)

Reactions: Daiju Fuma

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
Thank you. I'm actually fairly happy how it turned out.

Well, the script has been proof read and is ready to be put into Ren'Py. I'm still a few hundred images away from being ready to build 0.7.
Health issues are keeping me from working as much as I would like to, so ... I'm hoping for a release around 1. December.

Cheers - Kaffekop
For anyone asking when the update is out.

Reactions: Daiju Fuma
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes