Daiju Fuma

Nov 14, 2019
Hey dev.. When will be the update..?? you said on dec 1
if you go back and read he said around dec 1 not on dec 1. or do you not know how to read that well?
What Halfelf said plus
he said he has still some health issues, so give Kaffeekop all the time he needs to do some proper work instead of being impatient ;)
We all wait for the new update and the best we can do is support him as much we can and stay calm and patient :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Eerie Entity

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
I do not want to invite any problematic discussion. I just want to know, does this game have ntr? If so, is it avoidable? I am sorry for my bad english

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
I do not want to invite any problematic discussion. I just want to know, does this game have ntr? If so, is it avoidable? I am sorry for my bad english
I don't think so. At least not in a way pure NTR is anyway. There are few instances here and there through the story but can't categorise as NTR.

Reactions: Blackowl97

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
I don't think so. At least not in a way pure NTR is anyway. There are few instances here and there through the story but can't categorise as NTR.
Thank you for responding quickly. It's good that they have a boyfriend and all that, but tell me if at least the milfs in the game are not fucked by another person :(. Again, I'm sorry for my bad English

Daiju Fuma

Nov 14, 2019
Blackowl97
as far as i can tell (played the actual version more than 20 times) there maybe ntr in the future but atm there is none. There are 2 different stats, lust and trust. If lust is a certain level higher than trust the characters are interested in different sex partners. If those stats are close or trust is higher they will certainly remain loyal to the MC alone. That's what i can tell from the RAW so far. Hope that answers your question :)
Anyway, the best part of this great work is that you can pick any choice and the game will go on. Story can go in so many different ways. Best you try it out for yourself ;)

• Love
Reactions: Blackowl97

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
After going thru the proof reading of version 7 for Kaffekop, I will say it will be well worth the wait. It was by far the biggest update that I have proof read for the story. The twists of the story line will continue, (just how we like it). Hopefully Kaffekop will release the new version soon, I'm even looking forward to see this version.

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
After going thru the proof reading of version 7 for Kaffekop, I will say it will be well worth the wait. It was by far the biggest update that I have proof read for the story. The twists of the story line will continue, (just how we like it). Hopefully Kaffekop will release the new version soon, I'm even looking forward to see this version.
Without major spoilers, can you give an idea of 2 broad questions:

1) Do the scenes feature more of the MC's family or the neighbours?

2) Does the mystery proceed with significant strides or will the mystery unravel more in the later versions?

Thanks for the quick progress update.

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018

2) Does the mystery proceed with significant strides or will the mystery unravel more in the later versions?

Just to wet your dry throat.

With the update so big it covers both family and neighbors.

We will have to look down the road, every version gives us alittle look further into the mystery.

Have a good one;)

ljz781212

May 26, 2018

Just to wet your dry throat.

With the update so big it covers both family and neighbors.

We will have to look down the road, every version gives us alittle look further into the mystery.

Have a good one;)
Throat is not enough. Come on, a sex preview of the mom please.:ROFLMAO:

Daiju Fuma

Nov 14, 2019
Snomiser
Well u may know or may not know but a lot of the people with a complex mind are often troubled with problems.
They are capable of creating great stories because they have gone trough a lot of shit. Typical for human beings is that u r only capable to describe things u have experienced for your self. Why do u think we know only so little about our own mind? And we try to figure out the mind of others, but it is rly hard because we even don't understand our own mind truly. This may be one of the reasons why so many writers have health issues. Maybe they started programming because they have health issues and "normal" work is off the table. This may be another reason. But whatever it is, i do not see any reason to cut my support to those. Or a reason to talk bad about them because of their issues.

Last edited:

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Hhmmm, I've read on many other game blogs how the amount of time needed to get the next update is do to health issues. While I sympathize with them, I'm starting to wonder. Is there a virus going on here at F95zone?
Yeah it's like a trend around here but you know how some devs show good faith... by stopping their patronage page and only make it available again when an update is out but some devs "forget" to do that... you know cuz of their problems :whistle:

Daiju Fuma

Nov 14, 2019
One of the reasons i like to support Kaffeekop is that he is a rly good person. He charges his Patreon supporters ONLY if there is a new update. Not like all the others with monthly charges. Also u get access to his newest update with even the 1 dollar charge.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Snomiser
Well u may know or may not know but a lot of the people with a complex mind are often troubled with problems.
They are capable of creating great stories because they have gone trough a lot of shit. Typical for human beings is that u r only capable to describe things u have experienced for your self. Why do u think we know only so little about our own mind? And we try to figure out the mind of others, but it is rly hard because we even don't understand our own mind truly. This may be one of the reasons why so many writers have health issues. Maybe they started programming because they have health issues and "normal" work is off the table. This may be another reason. But whatever it is, i do not see any reason to cut my support to those. Or a reason to talk bad about them because of their issues.
Not bad talking anyone, just making an observation. Also a little humor, you know
" virus/internet/sick people " oh well I'll blame it on my public school education.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes