Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-FAKE- Breaking News -FAKE-

Sadly, the next update will be delayed because the MC has experienced a MEDICAL emergency :eek:, and is unable to work for the next 47 seconds. Yes, it is sad but true that we must wait even longer because of the MC's health issue :cry:. Please join me in hoping that there will be a QUICK recovery, and no more health issue in the cast after this TRAGIC accident. Kaffekop has released an OFFICIAL statement stating that he is 'saddened that the MC hit his BIG TOE on a table leg, and going forward ALL surfaces in the game will be padded with GIANT pillows'. :whistle:

-End of FAKE-

Sorry, but The Voices in my head made me type this. :)

Just a thought.

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019

Hey guys
As you might have noticed, I've been off the grid for a bit. I've been sick - still am - and managed to crawl out of bed yesterday for the first time in a while.
I love my grandchildren, but those bundles of joy sometimes pack viruses my immune system isn't geared to deal with anymore - I'm suddenly feeling very old.
Got hit by the flu, and I had been feeling a little down before that with a sore throat and some annoying coughing. Nothing serious at first, but damn, it's painful as fuck and quite debilitating when you have a back like mine. Apparently I have contracted a case of whooping cough, from one of my grand children. In addition a nasty inflammation of the middle ear decided to chime in, that just won't go away. All good things come in threes, I guess.
I would love to have good news for you about a release before Christmas, but that is not going to happen. Depending on how much I can get out of bed and sit at my computer, It may be possible to get it out before the 1'st of January - but please don't hold your breath.
You all have a good one and a merry Christmas to you all.

Cheers - Kaffekop

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1576600555338.png

Sorry for the delay, but as you might have noticed elsewhere, I'm sick. I managed to make this only yesterday.
It can be downloaded here:

Cheers - Kaffekop

Last edited:

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Honestly i don't care if the dev is really sick or not.
Just glad to hear from him & that he is ok & game is not abandoned.

Yes a lot of devs do get "sick", i mean some of them have to since well being human and all. lol
And some of them lie which again being human and all, we all also do.
The only thing i personally think is important is that if we can believe the dev & if updates of some kind are provided to fill us in.

At the end of it all, just remember devs can literally just quit one day whether they leave their patreon page open & never answer again or if they close their page which is proof game is abandoned.
All devs have RL's responsibilities (jobs, family, & whatever else in between) & those that make these games & juggle with family & RL jobs is no small task. Not to mention all the other variables (like having a high end PC helping you, if dev is a college student or middle aged person, etc)

Sorry for my little rambling & "philosophical" view point, just wanted to say something positive & true before some people start rambling of dev lying & no update as promised etc.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
He set his patreon to be paid by update, so that means there's nothing to pause, he only gets paid once he delivers something.
And after changing the patreon's payment modalities, he provided the first or second update free of charge.

Reactions: botc76

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Brothers! I know how hard it is for you. My heart weeps in unison with yours, waiting for a new meeting with the Goddesses of this pantheon. But we must have faith! Kaffekop turned out to be the most persistent and the most cunning of the prophets. Only him, the forces of evil did not break, acting through their pawns - adherents of the NTR sect. I am sure it works every day in order to bring the light of the Goddesses back into our lives. Rejoice, for hope does not fade away!

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
Snomiser
Well u may know or may not know but a lot of the people with a complex mind are often troubled with problems.
They are capable of creating great stories because they have gone trough a lot of shit. Typical for human beings is that u r only capable to describe things u have experienced for your self. Why do u think we know only so little about our own mind? And we try to figure out the mind of others, but it is rly hard because we even don't understand our own mind truly. This may be one of the reasons why so many writers have health issues. Maybe they started programming because they have health issues and "normal" work is off the table. This may be another reason. But whatever it is, i do not see any reason to cut my support to those. Or a reason to talk bad about them because of their issues.
If we are only able to describe things we have experienced I'm truly scared. Incest must be way more common than I would have thought. AND sleep rape.. ehm I mean sleep sex! ;)

Daiju Fuma

Nov 14, 2019
Haha, yeah, we are not only able to describe things we have experienced, but how would you describe how it feels to be pregnant or give birth? How would you describe a panic attack? Some things are not much words for to describe them properly. Even if you have experienced some stuff, finding the right words to explain to others how it feels can be really difficult.
And always remember, 9 out of 10 enjoy the rape... erm i mean group sex ;)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Haha, yeah, we are not only able to describe things we have experienced, but how would you describe how it feels to be pregnant or give birth? How would you describe a panic attack? Some things are not much words for to describe them properly. Even if you have experienced some stuff, finding the right words to explain to others how it feels can be really difficult.
And always remember, 9 out of 10 enjoy the rape... erm i mean group sex ;)
Typically you use a combination of imagination and reading accounts from those who have experienced it.

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
I want to take a second of your time. I sent a email to Kaffekop to see how things were progressing. To my surprise I received a email back from his daughter, she explained to me that Kaffekop has returned to the hospital. It's not my place to expand on why, I'll leave that to him. I wanted to take a second to explain why Version seven had not come out.
Hopefully he will be better soon.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes