gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@zielony2 the game developer has porting this game to Ren'Py.The next version will be 0.3 and if it allows his health, he will work on it from Monday

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yes, I, like you, am eagerly awaiting the next update, but I am thankful for the time the dev is taking porting everything over to Renpy to make it easier on us who might need...er...freedom while playing.

The good thing is, it's given you ample time to head over to Patreon and pledge to him. You would now be receiving this awesome communication:

News 09/07-2018
Jul 9 at 6:33am
Hey.
My life is slowly returning to normal and I'm returning to the task at hand: Porting v. 0.3. Hopefully I've learned my lesson about taking it a bit slower although I've said that numerous times over the last sixteen years.

Thank you for your patience and here is a little something for you all to enjoy: of Gloria and Jennifer in another day and age.

Thank you all for hanging around.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Anyone know how Kaffekop doing just another fan, inquiring minds what to know?

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Here's a new update from the Kop. He's doing better and he's got a new thing he's introducing that should please a lot of people (except for a minor...requirement). This is a fun game, surely worth a little cash sent his way on Patreon.

News 14/07-2018
Jul 14 at 3:03pm
Just a heads up.
I've been taking it slow this week just to avoid any further problems with my back and so far it's been going fairly well.

I'm halfway through porting v. 0.3 and I've finally gotten the "stat page" implemented and reduced the variables for the NPC's to: Trust and Lust.

Furthermore you will be able to keep track of the MC's stats: Prowess, Energy, Focus and Corruption - in the right hand corner of the screen.

I don't know how to introduce these stats into an already saved game, so it will require you to do a new play through. Yeah, I know ... sucks! But luckily this is Ren'py and "Ctrl" is your friend for a speedy play through.

You all have a good weekend.

Cheers - Kaffekop

215303j

What's the difference between renpy and unity versions? Which one should I download?
The dev started the project in Unity, but due to various problems / bugs, the game is now in the process of being ported to Renpy.

At the moment, the Unity version is abandoned, but has more content. The Renpy version has less content (the dev is in the process of porting the content), but, as it is in Renpy, it's easier to skip content and thus explore the different branches.

Which one to download: I suggest the Renpy version. It may have less content at the moment, but what's there is easier to access.

Reactions: Ahmo

Ahmo

Dec 26, 2017
The dev started the project in Unity, but due to various problems / bugs, the game is now in the process of being ported to Renpy.

At the moment, the Unity version is abandoned, but has more content. The Renpy version has less content (the dev is in the process of porting the content), but, as it is in Renpy, it's easier to skip content and thus explore the different branches.

Which one to download: I suggest the Renpy version. It may have less content at the moment, but what's there is easier to access.
Aight, thank you.

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
I wonder if something like this would help with your pain. Focus on your health and get well, we can wait.

View attachment 121278
I didn't even know such things existed! Been looking into some from Ergoquest ... gotta get me one of these!

I'm out of bed again and back at porting once more.
version 0.3 is off for testing and proofreading at this point.

Cheers - Kaffekop

CavDaKnight

Jun 1, 2017
I would be very grateful if someone would be willing to post a cg rip!
Download the renpy version and us unren program, found on this site as well, to do it yourself. Hardly any renpy games get cg rips made up as its so easy with unren

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Would you be interested in some news? Not just porting, but dev news? I've got some for you, although you can get it directly, if you pop over to Patreon and show this dev some monetary love! Well deserving, too.

News 20/07-2018
Jul 20 at 10:43am
Hey
As I have begun porting version 0.4 I have also taken up working on version 0.5.

There are still quite a few renders that needs to be rendered, and quite a few dialogues that needs to be written.

If all things go well, I may be able to release version 0.5 in early August for the top tier supporters.

Have a good weekend.

Cheers - Kaffekop

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
@Kaffekop lol, I finally get a new computer that can run the game without issues as you switch to ren'py =P. Glad you made the switch though for everyone who isn't as lucky as me =P.

Reactions: Kaffekop
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes