Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
this update is switch to ren'py without new content? i mean, i bet it's a lot of work to switch but a man can hope right? :)

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
If you played the old Unity based game there is none. But with the change to Ren'py complete from this point forward it will allow us all to dream alittle more. Back to reality, this would be a good time to catch up on the game because the next Verizon will bring new content.

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
If you played the old Unity based game there is none. But with the change to Ren'py complete from this point forward it will allow us all to dream alittle more. Back to reality, this would be a good time to catch up on the game because the next Verizon will bring new content.
Thanks, i was up to date on content. I'll wait for the next than. Lot of people here are a lot more competent in finding bugs so no use for me to do a playthru atm

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
so how much content have the game? is it worth it already? or Better wait 3-6 month more?

I mean i like god Plots and so. and i just read a litle bit. more paths ok. cool but is there a Storry? can i play More then 1 hour? (With Reading) or its like [Klick Klick Klick Klick Oh the game has finisches nice 5 scenes]

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
I was always asking myself, what is bigger evil - Unity or RPG maker games? :closedeyesmile: One bright exception was Big Brother. One and only game in Unity engine where i hadn't any problems.

Reactions: rgnar62
U

User_32285

The removal of both of the afore mentioned variables, means that your saves prior to the 20th of July (in the game).

How do I find out what date it is ingame?

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
There's well over an hour of game play if you look into all the variables. This also depends on how quick you are with clicking your left mouse button.

Reactions: filochard
U

User_32285

I think it is from old changelog, relevant to old Unity versions of the game. If you play RenPy, you can ignore it.
Yeah probably, also I just noticed 0042 an extra 0.

I got confused since my latest save is from 20 july (RL date). :)

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Sins of the Father [v0.4.1] [Kaffekop] - Original Size: 1.07GB
Updated Aug 7, 2018
Download PC x64 (154MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Sins of the Father [v0.4] [Kaffekop] - Original Size: 1.07GB

Download PC x64 (154MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BASED Bossapplesauce strikes again.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Removed the old changelog for the unity version from the OP

@anschwww
Do you have the changelog by any chance? Thanks

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Just returned to this game after having played it a while back. Wasn't so sure if it would become worth playing as the start was fairly depressing and some of the tags aren't really my cup of tea.

Verdict: Damn, it got good. Well done, @Kaffekop. It took me a couple of hours reading it, and the plot seems like it could go on for a good bit. Anyway, I'm hooked.

As for the tags on this thread, I didn't see any humiliation, which is good (imo), because that usually makes me cringe. Didn't see any bdsm, group sex or anal, but it could be in there, I haven't played all choices. And a lesbian tag should be added, as there is at least one scene in there and more coming, if I'm any judge. Should also add paranormal or supernatural. Dude's a wizard, yo.

Reactions: Kaffekop

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Hey there.

It has been a few tough month's with me coming to grips with Ren'py, but with version 0.4 I'm finally done with porting the project from Unity and can focus all my attention on version 0.5 which is not far off.
If you have already played the Unity version, then you are up to date on the story and can easily wait until version 0.5 shows up here.
There are no new changelog to the current build, as I consider it a fresh start. From 0.5 I'll be adding one with each new build.
Concerning a walkthrough. There is one coming up over the next week, but it will be more of a general guide on how to play rather than a detailed walkthrough, because that would be an undertaking on it's own as the story advances and the interactions between characters become more and more complex.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy playing.

Cheers - Kaffekop

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
No animations :( But.. if there was added a bit more frames/pictures to the sex scenes, with back and forward movement, as in, in and out of the kitty :p then im ok with no animations :) cause I like the art and story and all :)

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes