Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I don't know that I've ever seen a Ren'py game with seperate 32 and 64-bit versions, whats up with that @Kaffekop ?

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Sins of the Father [v0.4] [Kaffekop] - Original Size: 1.07GB

Download PC x64 (154MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Boss saves the day again. Many thanks.

Reactions: bas

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Reactions: filochard

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
I don't know that I've ever seen a Ren'py game with seperate 32 and 64-bit versions, whats up with that @Kaffekop ?
I didn't even know that but Ren'py makes it possible, so I just did the build, never thought about it as being "rare" or ... non existent. I know it was an issue with Unity, so I assumed, that it would be an issue here as well. Better safe than sorry ;) but yeah, come to think of it ... neither have I.

We are always smarter in hindsight but I should have rolled with Ren'py from the get go. But my brain didn't bend that way at the time :biggrin:

Cheers - Kaffekop

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
how i gain money?
Whoops, didn't see you there, while typing.
No need to worry about cash. There is no grind in this visual novel, which doesn't mean, there won't be obstacles to overcome down the road, and where some choice may prove to be more important than others, but money won't be one of those things.
Just play and it will dribble ever so slowly down on you.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Ariann

Feb 17, 2018
I like it....actually I like the story. I ll be waiting for next update for sure... I am glad that I didnt need any walkthrough...so far

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
Walkthrough?

Kaffekop, stated in conversation #863, on this page no less, that he will put together a walkthrough/general guide in the upcoming week.

If you can't wait my best suggestion is:

When you decide which family member you like the best... Stay with her from the start to the end. You will see all interactions will progress her stats faster. Some more than others at this point.

I will say there are really no wrong answers in this game, to this point anyway. Every decision will bring you new content.

But again, stay true to the women you start out with throughout the game this will bring her level up and bring new scenes for you to enjoy.

Have a great day,

drakix

Jun 28, 2017
A bit disapointed from the elder sister looks, but damn is that little sister hot as fuck, the mom is good too, but the sisters feet are instant turn on for me, well done and keep it up.

Arkz

Donor
Mar 13, 2018
Why 32bit and 64bit for a renpy game? 64bit isn't gonna give it any noticeable advantage at all.

Reactions: bas

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Great game !

A little bit of constructive criticism: At many points in the text there are way too many commas. I'm not sure whether this is down to English not being your first language (not that that's an advantage in many cases) or if it has to do with your method of translation. If you ever need someone to proof your text and help with minor edits just message me.

Other than that, I'm really loving the story!

Reactions: L☹VE and saolo996
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes