Donor
Aug 29, 2016
Link:
Release: 29 May 2018
Version: 0.5
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English

Change-log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Comment:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
oh comeon the game must be played again because the saves do not work again ??? it's not funny any more, you have to play the games again because dei save is not that that's so annoying because you ask yourself why you should play such

games at all before you're done where you can play from the beginning to the end and not always to start the game of new ones where one was happy with his choice and then has to do everything again and again and again and again

RB3

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2018
oh comeon the game must be played again because the saves do not work again ??? it's not funny any more, you have to play the games again because dei save is not that that's so annoying because you ask yourself why you should play such

games at all before you're done where you can play from the beginning to the end and not always to start the game of new ones where one was happy with his choice and then has to do everything again and again and again and again
I understand your frustration but there is nothing I can really do about it (not that I know of ).
I'll look into it, so it won't require a new game in the future but no promises.
Next update will most likely require a new game as well bcs a story will be implemented leading to the h-scenes, this update was a set-up for future updates.

Reactions: Canto Forte
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote