Sep 2, 2017
Like this game, and summoner's. Just played through the latest update for that one. Looking forward to the next one for this! Also, if you're removing content and scenes, are you guys thinking about including a way to still access them in the gallery or something? I seem to remember 2 other scenes in this game as well, one in a park I think, had something to do with yoga, that I didn't see in my last play-through.

Also, I like in general the lack of jealousy the game associates with its characters, makes it more enjoyable.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
yes you can but in the next version love route will be gone the dom stuff fits her character more
That's a shame, not really into dom stuff and I was enjoying this. Especially after what she went through, goes to her daughters for help to get the same treatment as the men that took her. Tis a bit much for me and a bit too dark.

Nevermind, i'll stick to the other games, good luck with this.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Its2ndAr

Jun 13, 2020
So....
I downloaded the bugfix in the first page and moved to the game file but still apears this to me. What do I do?

1604278029179.png

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
That's a shame, not really into dom stuff and I was enjoying this. Especially after what she went through, goes to her daughters for help to get the same treatment as the men that took her. Tis a bit much for me and a bit too dark.

Nevermind, i'll stick to the other games, good luck with this.
don't worry it isn't forced the mother enjoys that stuff so nothing is forced onto her

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey guys we decided to abandon Sins the story and everything will be combined with Shade so none of the story will be abandoned just the game

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
hey guys we decided to abandon Sins the story and everything will be combined with Shade so none of the story will be abandoned just the game
You are lucky I liked Sins otherwise I would have had to hunt you down and made you finish this one (JK, but seriously good luck)

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
It's a shame since one of the main reasons i liked this game was the twin sister part of it and it looks like the game "shade" doesn't have any of that. :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: laseracid

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
Will someone please explain why I have this version on my laptop, SinsofherFather-1.07_Final-pc, yet the version on this thread says this, SinsofherFather-1.06_Final-pc...what's going on?

Furdereiher

Nov 25, 2019
I don't really get it. You've abandoned Sins game and combine everything it has with your new project, as I understand. But why not just put things from Shade into Sins ?

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I don't really get it. You've abandoned Sins game and combine everything it has with your new project, as I understand. But why not just put things from Shade into Sins ?
Because they have completely different characters and stories, I get that you guys are really only looking at the pictures but you could make an attempt to give a shit about the story, what little there is anyways.

• Angry
Reactions: lo0u

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Because they have completely different characters and stories, I get that you guys are really only looking at the pictures but you could make an attempt to give a shit about the story, what little there is anyways.
Don't like having to be a dick towards a dev, but between near identical games (characters and plots) then making retroactive changes to one to remove those similarities and make a different story, it gets difficult to care about a story when it seems that the dev themself doesn't care about it. Not to mention this from Dark Coven previously;
The stories can't be completely different, otherwise there'd be no point in abandoning one to put its story into the other.

What you're saying makes it look like one of you is either lying, or there's a distinct lack of communication between you on the matter, and that only further puts your projects and you in a negative light in regards to public perception.

Two conflicting statements on the subject, from people supposed to be working together, does not look good.

Reactions: lo0u

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 169, in script
    if Aunt_Introduction == True and CousinMotherIntroduced == False and day_of_week == (6):
  File "game/script.rpy", line 169, in <module>
    if Aunt_Introduction == True and CousinMotherIntroduced == False and day_of_week == (6):
NameError: name 'Aunt_Introduction' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 169, in script
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\XOXO\sex game\SinsofherFather-1.06_Final-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\XOXO\sex game\SinsofherFather-1.06_Final-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\XOXO\sex game\SinsofherFather-1.06_Final-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 169, in <module>
NameError: name 'Aunt_Introduction' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sins of her Father 1.06_Final
Sat Dec 12 00:40:24 2020

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Not surprised to see the abandoned tag in this game. To be honest, I liked the game more when it was just the MC and the mother and the story was more interesting because it just focused in the chemistry and development of those two. The game was much hotter too. I think that version was basically completed and just needed a few more scenes.

I sort get the dev wanting to abandon this, because after the newer updates, this game became redundant with the other games. That original "Final" version could've been a standalone game by itself, being different enough from the other games, though.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes