treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
I like all of this so far, though I seem to be wondering why I have not yet had anything happen at the gym (apart from being able to workout by clicking the barbell link). I've had the aunt and cousin and the landlady (Who I don't pay, I mean, why would I pay when the only punishment is to be fucked by a huge cock?), so wha do you have to do to have something happen at the gym and also to get mum to the landlord (as many people have mentioned). I can see both aunt and cousin in bed at night and the landlady every friday...also, the lingerie shop girl still hasn't moved on from me collecting my favour, is there a second scene? Is the school relevant in anyway? I'm on day 70, money is 17,800 and I have 171 love points and 167 domination points. Will someone please let me know what I should be doing that I'm not already doing so I can continue having fun with this...its so good for me...many thanks.

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
Oh, and while I'm here, what happened to the girl at the strip club? After an awesome session and a promise to be able to meet up (you got her number) she hasn't appeared since and I've been pole dancing my ass off for weeks now!!!

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
also after you've suggested some i'll make a poll on Subscribestar and you can vote for the one's you want the poll will be open to everyone so you don't have to pay to see it

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
I just read the desciption note about Subscribestar and patreon. Does Subscribestar allow incest content?

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
what can I expect from the ntr tag in this game? What type of ntr is it (the definition of ntr is very loose these days)? Is it optional?

R68waga

Oct 11, 2017
could anyone send me a mega or gdrive link for this?
only viable choices for me to download anything that weights more than 100 mb

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
what can I expect from the ntr tag in this game? What type of ntr is it (the definition of ntr is very loose these days)? Is it optional?
Only scenes I can think of are the ones with shopkeeper getting arse fucked by her boss and the mother talking about being gangfucked.

The shopkeeper is optional, just don't work at the lingerie story. You miss her content but her being fucked by the fat guy isn't optional so choice is yours.

Don't think the mothers scene is optional either.

These games don't really deal with relationships like other games do, everyone fucks everyone in these. If that's not your thing then they aren't for you.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
It seems like Love/Dom path choices (for the mother) are repeatable. Can I follow both paths simultaneously?

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Only scenes I can think of are the ones with shopkeeper getting arse fucked by her boss and the mother talking about being gangfucked.

The shopkeeper is optional, just don't work at the lingerie story. You miss her content but her being fucked by the fat guy isn't optional so choice is yours.

Don't think the mothers scene is optional either.

These games don't really deal with relationships like other games do, everyone fucks everyone in these. If that's not your thing then they aren't for you.
the ntr is optional but now all that has been removed for the next version everything was changed so it would be ok for steam the start has been reworked 1.6 will still be available here but not updated

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
yes you can but in the next version love route will be gone the dom stuff fits her character more
good to know. The game opening music is very loud. Maybe you can tweak the volume of the sound file.
Which asset(s) do you use for the tattoos? Especially this one:
Screenshot_1.png

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes