mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
after playing at the beginning of the story is there a word Muslim? Is this what the developer meant? I played many games with different developers but they never mention in the story about someone's religion !!!!

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
after playing at the beginning of the story is there a word Muslim? Is this what the developer meant? I played many games with different developers but they never mention in the story about someone's religion !!!!
i don't think they have a religion mom wore a hijab or whatever it was for purity or something Nun Ya explained it to me a while ago so it's hard to remember mom's parents were Christians i think their really into the church stuff but mom isn't

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
i don't think they have a religion mom wore a hijab or whatever it was for purity or something Nun Ya explained it to me a while ago so it's hard to remember mom's parents were Christians i think their really into the church stuff but mom isn't
ok I understand, thank you for the explanation, I just hope it can be fixed

Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
How do I get the mom aunt threesome? I already met the aunt and cousin and already have the sister cousin threesome.

Reactions: jpostel

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
The only thing I couldn't triger that is in the images is the date with mom. Is it in game?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Question, is there any content in the gym or at the school also anything to do at the aunts place and lastly as there more to do at the strip-club and with the girl we meat at it? :unsure:

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
How do I get the mom aunt threesome? I already met the aunt and cousin and already have the sister cousin threesome.
When in your room at night go to sleep and after doing couple scenes with mom in the morning you will unlock aunt. You will know when your on the right path when mom would like to get her daily does of anal banging also make sure to have enough of love points for her. :unsure:(y)

Reactions: jpostel

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
When in your room at night go to sleep and after doing couple scenes with mom in the morning you will unlock aunt. You will know when your on the right path when mom would like to get her daily does of anal banging also make sure to have enough of love points for her. :unsure:(y)
or Domination points ;)

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Wow great body but holy fuck that faces wow, in germany we would say "Tüte drüber und fürs Vaterland" bag over the heads and for the fatherland. Im cinfused right now play or not play, how could i concentrate with such staring faces hui.

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
Im in the 57. Day. There is no aunt or cousen or any New content. Just wake up Mother scene (anal, oral, sex) why ım stuck?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Well could someone port the patched version for android?.... thanks
what patched version? if you're talking about the fix of v1.07 then this is already fixed in my unofficial v1.06 and i won't create a new port just to bump the version #.

Reactions: Oloy

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
what patched version? if you're talking about the fix of v1.07 then this is already fixed in my unofficial v1.06 and i won't create a new port just to bump the version #.
well i mean the aunt doesnt show up on the v1.06 on android so i meant the patched version where the aunt is actually going to show up this time....

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes