jsr1403

Sep 3, 2018
What does it take to trigger the aunt? I got the fixed script but she never shows up - I've done all the other scenes with mom and sis.

Reactions: Rayquaza1720
Oct 31, 2019
i got the stream working but the site has a lot of problems it won't save my stream details for my patreon, subscribestar and discord links
Unfortunate, since that would be a great way to show game play in progress and similar. There should be a way to set-up such details. hmmm. In any case, thank you for the perspective on the platform. Keep up the great work on Sins!

Ragnarok999

Mar 31, 2018
Hi

How to have the scene with threesome withe aunt and mother? At What time and where?

Because i have the scene with threesome with the sister and the cousin

Thanks

Reactions: PalmFace

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hi

How to have the scene with threesome withe aunt and mother? At What time and where?

Because i have the scene with threesome with the sister and the cousin

Thanks
the 3some with Mom and Aunt is random you need to get the scene with mc fucking mom's ass then aunt walks in

Ahmtom

Jun 6, 2020
Thanks to everyone who contributed to resolve the bug. Works well now. And here' s a little glitch report :
During the blowjob and handjob scenes with the mother in the lounge she sometimes wears blue panties. And not the usual pink - ish underwear the daughters bought for her. In case this has escaped your attention...

tatbearddude

Jan 15, 2019
use nopy is way faster and better then mega
mega maintains an active download after connection issues whereas every other downloader will drop the connection at the 1st sign of trouble.

mega, imo, is better than anything else when I'm away from a broadband connection, or when I want to download in the background while watching netflix, or playing a mmo.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes