Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I did a *report* on OP to replace link to Bug Fix
https://f95zone.to/threads/sins-of-...-angel-productions.37379/page-23#post-4003688
Because page-23 point to nothing for me (I've max page-14 here in the thread)
this is what the link should look like(without the page number)
https://f95zone.to/threads/sins-of-her-father-v1-6-fallen-angel-productions.37379/post-4003688
You don't just cut and paste the link in the browser address bar.
What you do is is save/copy link under the # of the post directly like #442 in this case

But this isn't the right fix ANYWAY! I ask it to be change to
https://f95zone.to/threads/sins-of-her-father-v1-6-fallen-angel-productions.37379/post-4004532
link under post #476 with script.rpy which is the right bug fix!!! The other 'bug fix' is just a workaround.

Last edited:

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
but what i have is a unren.bat, that not the bugfix for the error pop ups?
Read my post over yours... unren is a workaround... the REAL bug fix is the last link in my post.
Download script.rpy and copy it into the sinofherfather\GAME folder
Make sure it call script.rpy and not random number 23846_script.rpy ;)

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Read my post over yours... unren is a workaround... the REAL bug fix is the last link in my post.
Download script.rpy and copy it into the sinofherfather\GAME folder
Make sure it call script.rpy and not random number 23846_script.rpy ;)
It will always have a number before the script.rpy. You just have to delete the number and the " _ " then you'll be fine.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I don't understand people coming to this board and talking shit about how the models look. If you don't like how they look, play another fucking game. There are loads of DAZ and HS based games on here, if that is more your style.

I happen to like the models in this game, they're unique and it sets the dev's games apart from all of the other games on this site. The only criticism I have is that most of the characters' faces look the same. Of course since they are all related, it's not that big of a deal. People talk shit about the models in 'Light of my Life' too just because they are outside of the norm.

If you want to bitch about the game mechanics or the story, that's one thing, but shit-talking the entire art style of a game is completely stupid and not at all helpful to anyone. The art style isn't likely to change. Just move on to a different game.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
use nopy is way faster and better then mega
While I don't mind NOPY and it is a solid second choice, I have to disagree with you completely on that. MEGA is way more consistent and almost always faster. Of course I'm also paying 5 bucks a month to use it without restrictions, so that may be why I like it so much. ;)

Reactions: Morte111

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I don't understand people coming to this board and talking shit about how the models look. If you don't like how they look, play another fucking game. There are loads of DAZ and HS based games on here, if that is more your style.

I happen to like the models in this game, they're unique and it sets the dev's games apart from all of the other games on this site. The only criticism I have is that most of the characters' faces look the same. Of course since they are all related, it's not that big of a deal. People talk shit about the models in 'Light of my Life' too just because they are outside of the norm.

If you want to bitch about the game mechanics or the story, that's one thing, but shit-talking the entire art style of a game is completely stupid and not at all helpful to anyone. The art style isn't likely to change. Just move on to a different game.
thank you for that Soul_less but no use talking to those guys they won't listen to anyone but thanks for what you said we appreciate it

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
While I don't mind NOPY and it is a solid second choice, I have to disagree with you completely on that. MEGA is way more consistent and almost always faster. Of course I'm also paying 5 bucks a month to use it without restrictions, so that may be why I like it so much. ;)
an f95 user made a dummy account for me so for now on i can supply mega accounts could you maybe use nopy till the next version is out it saves a lot of time for me to upload the game again

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
an f95 user made a dummy account for me so for now on i can supply mega accounts could you maybe use nopy till the next version is out it saves a lot of time for me to upload the game again
Of course! I already downloaded it, no worries. I've just found that NOPY is sometimes unreliable and loses the connection and unlike MEGA, you can't restart the download in progress. Granted my problems with NOPY might just be due to my shitty internet. Also, thanks for taking the time to get the dummy account. Much appreciated.

DeeezNuts

May 19, 2018
how can i get the 2 threesome scenes ? the aunt already had the blowjob and the cousin already saw the MC and her sister but im stuck in that part

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Of course! I already downloaded it, no worries. I've just found that NOPY is sometimes unreliable and loses the connection and unlike MEGA, you can't restart the download in progress. Granted my problems with NOPY might just be due to my shitty internet. Also, thanks for taking the time to get the dummy account. Much appreciated.
i have a downloader that automatically restarts from where download fail so that's good but yeah next update i'll upload a mega link to

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Hmmm... You know, on the one mind, I do not mind playing for Futa in the MC...
But... Only if all the other female characters... Not FUTA! Besides... Well...
In general, it will turn me on, from just the thought, when there is a theme of Woman MC and Her Mother...
This is... Okay, this is my personal opinion... On the other mind, if MC is Futa, then, it seems, everything is fine... But...

Nov 21, 2017
how can i get the 2 threesome scenes ? the aunt already had the blowjob and the cousin already saw the MC and her sister but im stuck in that part
This is it. There is no more threesomes for now with aunt and cousin. Only aunt's blowjob and cousin's blowjob.
Is there a way to unlock all the new scenes in the gallery ?
Use Unren.bat to unpack all images.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017

I've grown to really like this artstyle. It stands out from the six billion identical 3D default asset games out there.

And here's the thing: Nun Ya (or whoever makes these) actually does lifelike facial expressions during sex scenes. That elevates scenes A LOT.

Last edited:
Reactions: xxxdriveUcrazyxxx
3.10 star(s) 10 Votes