Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
The dev "works" on multiple projects with the same assets and no one gets finished.
Its a shame, I would like to see more futanari games.
Well He finished some, sadly this wasn't a lucky project from the start; I would have loved to see it finished but at least he's working on Djinn and this time looks like they are avoiding the issues that get this game abandoned, we can only hope it will stay like that 'til the end. :)

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
why when I try to download the compressed version it says that it is 1.06 if the message says that it is 1.7 ... is it really an update? greetings and thanks

Lobo420

Jun 28, 2020
The game was abandoned by dev, he's using it premises to make a new game called Djinn.
Djinn isn't really a new game it has been up for several months now.

they need to focus on making 1 solid Game i mean this is like the 3rd time they have gave up on a game that is almost exactly like the Abandon one, Summoners Legacy, Sins of Her Father, and now Djinn, Even Cumming Home is pretty puch the same game with a Male Protagonist & the only Game that isn't pretty much a remake of all the others the Dev has made is Daywalkers & i haven't heard about an update on that in ages.

please stick to 1 Game at a time and make a quality Product because if they keep abandoning games people will start to lose interest because they know the Dev will never finish a game.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

they need to focus on making 1 solid Game i mean this is like the 3rd time they have gave up on a game that is almost exactly like the Abandon one, Summoners Legacy, Sins of Her Father, and now Djinn, Even Cumming Home is pretty puch the same game with a Male Protagonist & the only Game that isn't pretty much a remake of all the others the Dev has made is Daywalkers & i haven't heard about an update on that in ages.

please stick to 1 Game at a time and make a quality Product because if they keep abandoning games people will start to lose interest because they know the Dev will never finish a game.
That's what they said about why they abandoned the development of SoF, I can invent nothing only reporting their words.
That being said I agree with you, but sadly we can't do nothing about it, only hope they will finish Djinn at least. :)

Reactions: Lobo420

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 169, in script
    if Aunt_Introduction == True and CousinMotherIntroduced == False and day_of_week == (6):
  File "game/script.rpy", line 169, in <module>
    if Aunt_Introduction == True and CousinMotherIntroduced == False and day_of_week == (6):
NameError: name 'Aunt_Introduction' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 169, in script
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\SinsofherFather-1.06_Final-pc-compressed\SinsofherFather-1.06_Final-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\SinsofherFather-1.06_Final-pc-compressed\SinsofherFather-1.06_Final-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\SinsofherFather-1.06_Final-pc-compressed\SinsofherFather-1.06_Final-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 169, in <module>
NameError: name 'Aunt_Introduction' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sins of her Father 1.06_Final
Sat Apr 02 15:37:48 2022
Just downloaded the game and already having error codes
How do I fix?

joetheflower

Apr 3, 2018

well the dev is more so a 3d image set creator, so he's just found a template to put his images in a game format. he likely just want to test to see if the formula works an if he can turn it into a long term project. and personally one of my favorite of his is shade. which was like the other games but also had a combat section where you fought bad guys at night. to bad that format got abandoned too. i don't think it even has a f95 page anymore. i do hate having to play the same game over and over again tho. but i think id be fine if they weren't so grindy or had actually choices that mattered instead of the check list objective types he has now.

but yeah, while i like seeing him experiment, i much rather see him focused on one game at a time.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Someone said something about hints? Where are they exactly because I do not have any type of hint anything. There is just the stat screen for the mother.

Kordinatik

Dec 25, 2020
It's been a while since i played it, so i can' t tell right away. But check the quest log to see if there' s anything you forgot to do.
I am already open scene between mc sister and cousin and this scene last in game. I search everywhere and nothing.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes