Ahmtom

Jun 6, 2020
I am already open scene between mc sister and cousin and this scene last in game. I search everywhere and nothing.
Ok, it's been so long that i even forgot there is no quest log. Since you've seen the threesome with the cousin it shouldn't take long until the aunt comes into play. It may take a few days. Be sure you have explored any sexual combination (threesome in the lounge, scenes in the bath etc) and it should work out. Maybe it's got (also) something to do with high love and/ or domination points (90/97 here ). Spoiler : It will happen automatically one morning.

Last edited:

Ahmtom

Jun 6, 2020
Looks like there are finally good news. This is an excerpt from the dev's Subscribestar :

"We've decided to go back and finish Sin's." SohF finally completed in the foreseeable future ?

LovingSon

Jul 22, 2018
The icon in the top right literally tells you what to do.
? Maybe Im blind but I assume you mean the one that looks like a bar graph or cell signal graphic? Mine just shows the love or domination numbers for the Mother, that seems to be it. Nothing about what to do or when.
Am I missing something?

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
? Maybe Im blind but I assume you mean the one that looks like a bar graph or cell signal graphic? Mine just shows the love or domination numbers for the Mother, that seems to be it. Nothing about what to do or when.
Am I missing something?
You didn't miss anything. I did. I forgot this one didn't have that feature. Most of this dev's other games have a step by step guide in the top right.

Reactions: LovingSon

LovingSon

Jul 22, 2018
"Anyone know of any walkthroughs for this game? I dont even know how many total scenes are available."

Anyone?

cooties69

Jul 3, 2022
I haven't been a patreon sub of theirs over the last couple months, last I hear they were going to finish this, any news on that recently?

orensan

May 29, 2017
I haven't been a patreon sub of theirs over the last couple months, last I hear they were going to finish this, any news on that recently?
dunno tbh, they removed their patreon from the "info" list on the first page, and the latest update was that someone was back way back in april of this year, but nothing else

Ahmtom

Jun 6, 2020
it is possible threeosome with cousin...or cousin aunt,thanks
To my knowledge aunt and cousin are not implemented yet.
This is some kind of WIP, not yet the full game. When i started the game i accidentally began from an old invalid save and when it came to the morning scenes with the Mom i received an error message. " Aunt image missing " or something like that. Then i started a fresh game and played both routes (Love / Domination) and the visit of those relatives is nowhere in sight.
In the old version of the game aunt and cousin would only appear after you bought the maid outfit for the Mom. If you do that here the only effect is that you can't raise the domination stat anymore. So no, most likely the aunt and cousin meeting doesn't happen yet.

Reactions: vlad777sk

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
So does this mean it's back on again or is it just going to be a couple of updates then get sent to oblivion for a year or two again?

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes