no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
to any devs out there, dont do this if your game mechanics are just grinding.
1688432958637.png
all i did was use a save editor to add money, i didnt mess with anything else because i dont want to do the lazy, no engagement money grinding. The other games by this dev team dont feel so bad because the hint system but i dont even know what im supposed to do or if i hit the end of the content. I dont even think there is a use for money.
Also yes or no both result in the game returning to the loading screen, it bad enough but instead it just breaks your save.
Dont shame your players for not enjoying bad gameplay, make better gameplay.

Also unrelated to that, if you have branching paths dont mock your players for choosing one path over the other; if you give her a warning when she is doing you get a currpt point, if you do the dishes you get a love point and get called an ass kisser and a tool by the dev. if you want only one path dont make it a choice.

Last edited:

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
The problem is the same as many other Devs have. If you work on more than one game, all updates take longer because there is no finish focus on one game. This Dev has finished some games but they all seem rushed and incomplete.

At the moment they are working on at least 3 games. That will take forever to finish or one game really gets abandoned

wapbap

Jun 12, 2018
The problem is the same as many other Devs have. If you work on more than one game, all updates take longer because there is no finish focus on one game. This Dev has finished some games but they all seem rushed and incomplete.

At the moment they are working on at least 3 games. That will take forever to finish or one game really gets abandoned
yea. everytime i get to know a "new" dev is talking about a "new game" without even seeing the horizon of finishing the current game, that dev is dead to me

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
Is there a true incest patch non of this 'foster' this 'step' that. Thought this game is full incest without patreon restricting the dev's freedom.

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Imagine they team up with Slonique. Now that will be an interesting many ... few games coming our way. Uncompleted of course.
Thing is both actually have the chops to make great games but seems they get bored with just making one.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes