Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
Hi.
The game still ends like the old version.
Nothing new about the story at the moment.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
In the bedroom script there's a bit of code that seems out of place, it just causes an error. Just find and delete

if CousinMotherIntroduced == True and AuntMotherThreesome_01 == False:
jump AuntMotherThreesome_01

in the Home Bedroom file in game\Scripts\Home.

Reactions: lucasdavid

taru

Apr 23, 2018
hey everyone the thread was updated to early so will be replacing the images with the one's from the reboot so will be working on it now also any android porters free to make an official android port for us we'd really appreciate it
will there be any games thatll have animation? i like your games thats all thats missing from them

Reactions: Rabbit6605

TorgoNudho

Apr 15, 2019
I can't trigger the aunt and cousin to visit, Rebecca stats are at 50 love and 5 corruption... any tips?

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
What would the NTR be in the game? because I see that the three of them have sex with each other
a couple I remember is mc's landlord if you choose not to pay rent she'll fuck the mc and later the mother gives up her body to the landlord in exchange for the mc's freedom

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
a couple I remember is mc's landlord if you choose not to pay rent she'll fuck the mc and later the mother gives up her body to the landlord in exchange for the mc's freedom
That's Djinn, and came from Shade when that and this were combined to make Djinn, to tie it into Summoner's Legacy.
Sins of Her Father was the mother coming to live with the MC and sister, being forgiving or dominating her, the sisters already being in a sexual relationship and the mother being gradually added.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Fallen Angel Productions Why you always be on that bullshit with these games, you got attention deficit disorder or something? Finish something when you start it mate and stop with the back and forth BS.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
That's Djinn, and came from Shade when that and this were combined to make Djinn, to tie it into Summoner's Legacy.
Sins of Her Father was the mother coming to live with the MC and sister, being forgiving or dominating her, the sisters already being in a sexual relationship and the mother being gradually added.
you're right my bad Nun Ya said no ntr in this game so I removed the tag

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Fallen Angel Productions Why you always be on that bullshit with these games, you got attention deficit disorder or something? Finish something when you start it mate and stop with the back and forth BS.
Nun Ya and I decided to abandon this to give us less workload and work everything into Djinn the reason we went back to this game was because fans loved it and we got a lot of comments asking us to bring it back so we did

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Is there a guide anywhere, cause its day 21 and I'm stuck at just spanking her without the number rising. Nothing changes, I go from location to location no new buttons, nothing, I let days pass no automatic events. The domination number is just stuck at 9 and there's nothing I can find to change it.

ALso, I've seen people mentioning a questlist or such, where is it? All I have on my screen are the status button, the 3timeskip buttons, and the location buttons

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is there a guide anywhere, cause its day 21 and I'm stuck at just spanking her without the number rising. Nothing changes, I go from location to location no new buttons, nothing, I let days pass no automatic events. The domination number is just stuck at 9 and there's nothing I can find to change it.

ALso, I've seen people mentioning a questlist or such, where is it? All I have on my screen are the status button, the 3timeskip buttons, and the location buttons
Just keep doing things. It's pretty much on rails.

saya_ri

Apr 27, 2019
i modified my save, and when i try to load it, it asks me if i trust this save's creator, but when i click yes, it still won't let me load it

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes