BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have some feelings that this game isn't for me, but I'm going to ask this becouse I like the images, the game sistem is one kind that I like and the explanation of the game is sort.

I dislike this tags: SpyCam, Forced Stripping, Female Domination, Spanking, forced sex, BDSM, Drugs, Sleep Sex. ¿Are they mandatory or can you avoid all of them?

I don't have interest in see scenes with voyeurism or/and lesbians, Can it be posible to avoid/skip this scenes?

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
can we find the whiskey in this version?
Yep, but it's 120$ on the shop (check computer)

I have some feelings that this game isn't for me, but I'm going to ask this becouse I like the images, the game sistem is one kind that I like and the explanation of the game is sort.

I dislike this tags: SpyCam, Forced Stripping, Female Domination, Spanking, forced sex, BDSM, Drugs, Sleep Sex. ¿Are they mandatory or can you avoid all of them?

I don't have interest in see scenes with voyeurism or/and lesbians, Can it be posible to avoid/skip this scenes?
the only scenes that are on the mainstory (mandatory scenes) are the ones that include heterosexual acts . so you can skip everything else.. and if you get into one of those scenes we'll always add a way to quit the scene by pressing esc button.

Hinatsukino

Jul 15, 2018
Soooooo, do you have a sister or something? Or are you going to fuck your father? I ask because of the "Incest" tag.

accu.d

Feb 10, 2018
Soooo. It's getting stuck on the (first?) scene. When hero lies on the bed and some woman is at him. Buttons don't work, what to do?
Also game settings button in the main menu doesn't work.

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
Soooo. It's getting stuck on the (first?) scene. When hero lies on the bed and some woman is at him. Buttons don't work, what to do?
Also game settings button in the main menu doesn't work.
It has over9000 bugs, not playable.

Reactions: liuliu94

tinytime

Oct 11, 2017
the point and click sucks, when you try to do something you can get stuck and since you can't save you'll have to watch the unskippable cutscenes again.

also there is no clear indication what you're suppose to do I.E icon indicators of some sort. would've been much better with WASD controls with E/mouse click.

Reactions: NKS2202

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
the point and click sucks, when you try to do something you can get stuck and since you can't save you'll have to watch the unskippable cutscenes again.

also there is no clear indication what you're suppose to do I.E icon indicators of some sort. would've been much better with WASD controls with E/mouse click.
use save slot 1 if you want to save your progress. and we do not think that we'll add icons for the point & click mechanics, we'll just add an auto checker box so when you click on a spot it will auto animate (it will require high character skills)

It has over9000 bugs, not playable.
until now we found exactly 47 bugs, many thnx to all the members that reported.

Reactions: Bo777
Feb 7, 2020
Hmmmm, exactly how much naughty stuff is in here? The thumbnails are exactly Boner inspiring, so i wanna know before downloading.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
the only scenes that are on the mainstory (mandatory scenes) are the ones that include heterosexual acts . so you can skip everything else.. and if you get into one of those scenes we'll always add a way to quit the scene by pressing esc button.
I'm not sure if the scenes that include heterosexual acts may also include any of the fetishes that I have indicated (BDSM, sleep sex, domination, forced sex), or you mean vanilla-type straight scenes without fetishes. I understand that you mean the second option, but I'm going to ask to be sure.

In any case, thanks for your answer.

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
This site really needs a tag to separate step-cest from incest. Not blood related = NOT INCEST.
all the tags we put are already included on this build or they will be implemented in another build.

I'm not sure if the scenes that include heterosexual acts may also include any of the fetishes that I have indicated (BDSM, sleep sex, domination, forced sex), or you mean vanilla-type straight scenes without fetishes. I understand that you mean the second option, but I'm going to ask to be sure.

In any case, thanks for your answer.
Xtream scenes including fetishes is what we're aiming for, but all of those scenes will remain as side quests, so main story will stay straight sex with no fetishes.

Sorry, maybe i'm dumb but.. how to save?
only save slot 1 can be used for the moment, just press esc then save game

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Xtream scenes including fetishes is what we're aiming for, but all of those scenes will remain as side quests, so main story will stay straight sex with no fetishes.
Thanks for the answer.

I guess then I'll avoid the side quests (I'm not a fan of almost any fetish) and focus on the main story.

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
all the tags we put are already included on this build or they will be implemented in another build.
I'm confused. F95 still considers step as incest. But did you mean that in future builds there's going to have a way to remove the ''step''? Or thats part of the story?

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
I'm confused. F95 still considers step as incest. But did you mean that in future builds there's going to have a way to remove the ''step''? Or thats part of the story?
We believe that Incest are between only blood related people F95 says that :
- Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.
so actually the tag is for Emily and Ethan till new updates...

this game need walkthrough game instructions
We are working on hints, tutorial and in-game walkthrough (the lamp icon that's actually not clickable). we will not share a public walkthrough with step by step on how to win the game.

Reactions: DearLegend37

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
We believe that Incest are between only blood related people F95 says that :
- Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.
so actually the tag is for Emily and Ethan till new updates...

We are working on hints, tutorial and in-game walkthrough (the lamp icon that's actually not clickable). we will not share a public walkthrough with step by step on how to win the game.
Got it, thanks for clarifying. Good luck with your game :)

2.50 star(s) 51 Votes