Reaver

May 31, 2017
Hover over the zipper near the top, then pull down.

This game is buggy as hell, I went to the kitchen and then when I was trying to leave the kitchen I walked through a door (while it was still closed) and went outside and couldn't get back in the house.

Things that Need to be Added to the game are camera rotation (recommend depress meddle mouse button or right click and hold to rotate), W.A.S.D. or up, Down, Left, Right arrow keys to help you move because the mouse movement is a tad lacking, or functional (in it's current stat it sucks). A cheat button to send you back to your room when shit fucks up and you get stuck in a random place and can't do anything. (Like being outside of the house and you can't move or get back in)

The game has potential but as it is right now it's unplayable, and how do you advance time?

I do free game testing for some of these games, and I must say this need's testing before it's let loose again. It took me 3 min to brake the damn thing.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The only thing I could get to work was clicking on "Start New Game."
And then spinning the camera from left to right. Literally nothing else worked.
I pressed every key on my keyboard, clicked both mouse buttons on every part of the screen, and not even the options menu would work.
I'll check back in the future to see if the bugs are worked out.

ftpfly

Oct 16, 2017
The only thing I could get to work was clicking on "Start New Game."
And then spinning the camera from left to right. Literally nothing else worked.
I pressed every key on my keyboard, clicked both mouse buttons on every part of the screen, and not even the options menu would work.
I'll check back in the future to see if the bugs are worked out.
Its not a bug. You have to wait aloot because there is not a skip button or a fastforward action.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Its not a bug. You have to wait aloot because there is not a skip button or a fastforward action.
Not sure I'm gonna sit there and wait an unknown amount of time for a slow animation to finish before I can actually do something. lol
Good luck to whoever for whatever, but not my cup-o-tea. lol

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
It looks pretty good, but bugs prevent you from evaluating the game. And I also did not understand how to save. I'll wait for a few updates.

May 11, 2018
Some things that worry me about the game. It has vibes of "The Twist" but the interface ends up being a little worse because if you accidentally click something you might have to wait 15 seconds for the action to transpire.

The wait transition needs to have a "As fast as the computer can logically transition to the next scene".
The walking around in general isn't fun unless there's something to do. Showering takes too long and isn't too interesting after the first time. Being stressed doesn't seem to add anything either. It feels like those things they talk about in game design where too much "real life" stuff bogs the game down. Bladder, brushing teeth etc.

I haven't reached the cool scenes yet but the path to experiment feels a bit punishing.

It's a great feat so far though so I hate that I sound overly negative!

Last edited:

fabio.neto

Mar 19, 2021
o jogo tem potencial. mas achei muito enrolado só, e também muitos erros. O jogo parece ser legal. mas é meio confuso do que fazer, se alguém tiver um passo a passo agradeço. abraço....

fabio.neto

Mar 19, 2021
o jogo tem potencial. mas achei muito confuso e também com muitos erros. O jogo parece legal. mas fica meio confuso o que fazer, se alguem tiver um passo a passo agradeço. abraço....

fabio.neto

Mar 19, 2021
the game has potential. but I found it very messy, and also a lot of mistakes. The game seems to be cool. but it's kind of confusing what to do, if someone has a step by step I appreciate it. hug....

Reactions: Furabia

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
the game has potential. but I found it very messy, and also a lot of mistakes.
Yep seems a bit raw at the moment, it needs many fixes and polish but there's potential here so I'll definitely follow along

2.50 star(s) 51 Votes